Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Member's Rides

If you look closely at that picture, the ditch is half full of water and a wave came over the top of the window sill and soaked me when I settled in there. I was at the indoor go-kart track in Richmond last year, and afterwards, did about 4 nice drifting circles around the circle at the dead end, pulled out of that and hung it out the other way, speeding towards the main road, cranked the wheel, grabbed some ebrake to do a nice slide out onto the mainroad, and that's when the horror struck. I tried to correct, but the rear wheels caught the damp grass along the side and it just sicked me into the ditch. There was a crowd of about 25 people watching the shennanigans. I consider myself lucky that we didn't get up side down in there. I got out and immediately called BCAA to send a tow truck, but before the tow truck got there, a cop car showed up, then a fire truck, then another cop car, then another fire truck, then another cop car, then an ambulance, then another cop car, then another ambulance, another cop car, then finally a tow truck. I told the cops it was fried chicken. I said the steering wheel slipped from my fingers due to greasy fried chicken. He gave me a ticket for failing to keep right (3 points). Aside from the Richmond ditch water, there wasn't any other damage, but the headlight doors haven't performed the same since (they've got a mind of their own now).

hahaha sounds exactly like mine.
    Started to snow a lil bit 'JUST STARTED!' and was rippin around some back roads. Beautiful entry, goin through the corner. Got an unlucky case of corolla snap steer, manjii one, manjii two; another unlucky case of corolla snapage, couldn't keep it this time =( Spin out, YAY!. Oh.. ****, there's a big ditch! **SPLASH**
    I have a case of possessed headlights aswell now. Slick as ass.a

1986 Corolla GT-S hatch

hahahaha that picture is awesome trev! wonder who called thew cops? thats why you push the button as you pull on the ebrake!

I ended up in the exact same predicament with my RX8, pulled over on the shoulder to help someone out(irony yes), and the shoulder happened to be freshly graded and down I went
    somehow managed to drive out of the ditch on a 45 degreee angle with a car thats 8 inches off the ground

haha damn dont you hate when the fuzz unwantedly shows up..

my brother spilt his bike last sept when we were out cruising with friends (ninja 250 on gravel is a nono) and then the people that lived on the road called the cops and they showed up.. we almost got in big **** for that.
    1985 Coupe- broke
    1990 TSi AWD-sold
    1991 Tercel-daily
    1992 Paseo- blown up

ROFL, sorry trev, I was quickly searching around and I swear I clicked on spotted posts thread, I duno how this it got here.
    Last edited by AhBra; 03-11-2009 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Shooter View Post
    Sometimes I let my catnip hang out of my fly. They always go for it.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

White AE86 -1987 - My Daily
    Phase I
    Exterior - Mostly Complete 90%?
    Interior - Cleaned up and together.
    Engine - Drives well, needs power though..

sall good
    Last edited by Rastaracer; 03-11-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Some non-Toyota content if you don't mind:

Quote Originally Posted by Rastaracer View Post
    Ah yes, the elusive Mr. Watson returns to the old school Toyota forum...with a Datsun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangnscrape View Post

...No I don't have underlights, I faked em with a flash. Thanks for looking!
    Dude awesome clean car... my car is no where near that...
    Hopefully you can make my car look smoking hot without fire... excuse the pun.

1981 TE72 Liftback

Last edited by Link; 03-21-2009 at 09:30 PM.

And yes that is a 6" MBRP diesel performance exhaust tip off my buddies 06 chev.
    had to ad some domestic rice to my ride

i see a classy 60's ride behind your engine hoist cold star. ford fairlane by any chance? possibly even a galaxy soft top? :o diggin the rims on your sr5
    81,84,87, 88 toyota cressida, 84 bj60, 85 bj60, 86 hj60soa, 71 datsun 521 pickup

63 parisian

lol not only are those wheels concaved, the tires are too!

My daughter's first car she received on her first Christmas (body and paint by yours truly)

i don't like to follow the crowd. plus who cares. i'm rolling on the street. it's not like i have to drift(try) every curve, bend or bow in the road. like to roll old school

Well I guess its time I post in here. The 300zx was mine, I sold it at the end of last summer. The Chevette is one of my dad's race cars, but it is the car I learned to ice race in and drove my first Hill Climb in. The 510 is both my brother's and my dad's.

(more pictures here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3223577)

1990 300zx, daily driver this past summer. Wow (sorry Toyota) this car was amazing to drive.

Family run Chevette Ice racer, has a 2.8L Datsun engine and tranny. Videos of this car ice racing this winter can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n192JSb4PlY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7vi63Vkrkk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9uxYj4nXs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAL1QvXptZI

Family's Datsun 510, running with an L20 engine in this picture, though the car is soon to be fitted with a VG30ET. This is the car that will be run this year at the Knox Hill Climb, though without the V6 yet, no time to complete that project before the long weekend.

New daily Driver to Replace the Geo Tracker

Snow is fun

Decal is coming off FR obvs better than AWD

car is basically stock except for a turbo timer, evo 3 bumper and nokian hakka winter tires.
    Mathew Morrison | Project Thread |

screw drifting.....ice racing is where its at!

In Toyota, we rust.

well heres my cressida lowered on some supras,5 speed sooon