Thread: Brandon G

Brandon G

Cool kid, completely smooth and painless purchase. lookin forward to seein his 86
    77 RA29 Celica 1UZ almost done again
    72 Ra21 Celica project

Smooth transaction indeed! Good luck with all of your projects especially the 86.

Brandon was very helpful in grabbing my parts from a seller that didnt want to ship and worked with me on finding someone who was driving to Edmonton to get them to me.
    Looking forward to crossing paths with him again.
    Mat 83 GTS Hatch 87 GTSR5 Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpence View Post
    If only I put the same amount of effort into my schooling as I do my car. Education is important, but racecar is importanter.
    Stuff I'm Selling
    IG Mattyballz86

Hey Brandon, your inbox is full. I'll be in from 11 a.m to 5 p.m. See you tomorrow morning!

Brandon is a God, without him my 86 would still be an auto 4ac

As previously stated he is totally smooth and a pleasure to deal with. Makes the drive to Meet me at the tswassen ferry terminal to pickup parts! Thanks again Brandon, you rock!

Nothing buy praises from me about Brandon. Really cool kid, goes out of his way to help you. Car world needs more people like him.
    Plasma Plum Pearl 85 SR5

Just wanted to bump this. Bought a set of red lines from him. Amazing seller, always communicative, and extremely understanding when I only sent 3% PayPal fees and didn't include the 2% conversion fee (wont make that mistake again). Even through his hectic schedule he was always easy to get in touch with and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Packaged everything extremely well too. Heck, he was almost about to pick up some other parts for me from a seller that didn't want to ship. Grade A stand up dude, willing to help literally a complete stranger. Good luck with everything Brandon.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456634031.407267.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	352.2 KB 
ID:	14817Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456634049.207943.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	365.5 KB 
ID:	14818Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456634062.374368.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	267.2 KB 
ID:	14819