Page 1 of 62 1234567891151 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotted posts thread

spotted: grey SR5 with DK sticker

Fess up who was at Metrotown today with a grey SR5 hatchback w/ DK sticker and Saskatchewan plates roaming at Metrotown today? I was highbeaming u behind but u didn't seem to notice. Though I was pretty sure you were looking in my way when you drove pass Boundary on Kingsway.

Hello.

EDIT: My dad was using my car so that wasn't me.
    Last edited by Kaman; 05-16-2005 at 10:38 PM.

In town for the meet? Nice to meet your dad.

What meet? meat?

LoL WTF.
    - TVK -

"There's A Vid In All Of Us!"
    "Do You Know How I Fix Rusty Cars? I Buy A New One." - Ben (Soulibrium)

do you drive around all day and hunt down ae owners?

He drives around doing that and hitting up the local highschools supposedly trying to "advertise" his Tak-moblie...we all know that hes just advertising himself for the young-uns.
    aka Johnny_Engrish/Wildcat86
    aka THE REAL CUSCO 86..damn biters

spotted: WHITE GTR!!!

nope, not an r32, not even r33. a FRIKKEN WHITE R34 GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 1st Av and rupertish area. i scared the crap outa my mom who was driving me to work cuz i was yelling hehe. didn't see the plates but was proly from seattle. wow....that made my day....

there is a big 604 meet on the 28th! why didn't you tell us you're in town. we had a meet last week too....well, anyone up for another minimeet?? BBT anyone??

when are you here til kaman?

I'm gonna be here for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by 604trueno
    nope, not an r32, not even r33. a FRIKKEN WHITE R34 GTR!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 1st Av and rupertish area. i scared the crap outa my mom who was driving me to work cuz i was yelling hehe. didn't see the plates but was proly from seattle. wow....that made my day....

it might have been an r32 with the r34 body kit ... i know cannonball was planning on making some kits like that ...

Calm down man, lots of people have seen this white one already, and there was a blue one with washington plates awhile back~ It's really nothing

Come to the meet, i am also new.

it's a true R34. the guys at scimotors were doing some work on it just before i went there one day. if i remember correctly, the guy who owns it lives in canada but insures it down in washington for some reason :confused:
    Dustin Chapelle
    E-mail/MSN: super-phat-cat@shaw.ca

narfy is offline gigidy gigidy... ooo right!!
    it's all about being able to insure the car in canada... or not being able to, for that matter...
    VZN185 - 32" BFG AT, OME suspension, ARB bumper, lightforce lights, TRD trans cooler, TRD exhaust, AMT sliders, budbuilt plates...
    ZN6 - stock with HIDs and LEDs...
    fng@regencyauto.com

i always thought it was easier to get cars into canada rather than the US. i've heard of at least 6 people insuring their import in canada when they live in the states, this is the first time i've heard of it beign the other way around.
    Dustin Chapelle
    E-mail/MSN: super-phat-cat@shaw.ca

You can't import a car into Canada unless it's 15 years old or older. The R34 is not allowed in canada yet. Many people bring them into the states through Motorex, etc.. and insure them in the states.

Sorry, but I think an R34 body kit on an R32 is kinda lame. Turning an already great car into a wannabe ricer car.

Spotted: Red Hatch & Blue SR5

When i was riding the bus home from school yesterday (calgary), i saw out the window, a Blue SR5 hatch, Auto, and had rust around the wheels, and old school 70 wheels guy driving, girl in passenger seat.. anyone from dk!?

Also, at Speedtech, a red hatch, saw it while the bus went past. Anyone else?
    And, occasionally, a grey hatch with mesh rims i think, at speedtech, with white and green plates.. anyone?
    AE86 | Tacoma X-Runner
    4AGE 20V | 1GR-FE

Yeah!
    I havent seen it, but here in calgary i've seen an R32 four door, a red R32 2 door, and one up close, a Black R32 GTR, with the wing, and 3 star rims, it was too wierd, like somehow.. all these skylines just came.. all at once..freakY!
    AE86 | Tacoma X-Runner
    4AGE 20V | 1GR-FE

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting86
    Yeah!
    I havent seen it, but here in calgary i've seen an R32 four door, a red R32 2 door, and one up close, a Black R32 GTR, with the wing, and 3 star rims, it was too wierd, like somehow.. all these skylines just came.. all at once..freakY!

yeah, cause they just became legal within the last year, gtr's only since august, and most, if not all, parked them for the winter :P