PDA

View Full Version : FS: OEM Cup holder, Heater cable

DJ Ambiguous
05-24-2004, 03:34 PM
the thing that goes into the compartment behind the e-brake, OEM Product! $10 plus shipping, also have the heater cable that controls the hot water valve on the otherside of the firewall, $10 plus shipping as well. located in Edmonton, darkevil_1st@hotmail.com

Phil

GTS Jeff
05-24-2004, 03:50 PM
hey phil, how about i buy that cup holder off u for a mcdicks meal? :)

ps. thanks for the dash install...everything works awesome.

DJ Ambiguous
05-24-2004, 11:06 PM
you still owe me for the seat belt thing lol.. and a mcdicks meal is far from $10.. ;), sorry.. no deal :D

Rexxrally
05-24-2004, 11:51 PM
Phil;
I'm still waiting for you to drop by my place with the heater cable.
I got the fender flares on the car now to show you.

DJ Ambiguous
05-25-2004, 09:28 AM
oh cool... okay dave, wasn't sure if ya still needed it.. i'll call ya on wednesday

1985trueno
05-25-2004, 09:40 AM
the thing that goes into the compartment behind the e-brake, OEM Product! $10 plus shipping, also have the heater cable that controls the hot water valve on the otherside of the firewall, $10 plus shipping as well. located in Edmonton, darkevil_1st@hotmail.com

Phil
for the record that compartment holds a drink just as fine with or without the cup holder bracket thingy. :rolleyes: And cup-holder-a-plenty in every yard with AE86s... they want $5 for one....Don't mean to put you down but I don't want to see people gettin' ripped off.

Migs
05-25-2004, 09:49 AM
Pat...what are yout talking about? You're going to give someone guff over $5? The OEM cup holders are quite hard to find (when you don't live in AE86 land/BC, and they're fantastic when it comes to holding drinks. Try accelerating or braking with a can of Coke in your center compartment, without a cupholder and see what happens. Personally, I sell the cup holders for $20 US to guys in the US and they eat them up every time.

Also, there's absolutely no chance we're going to let you keep that huge picture as your sig

Migs

martiniracing
05-25-2004, 10:11 AM
....Also, there's absolutely no chance we're going to let you keep that huge picture as your sig

Migs

hahahahahahahaha!

trueno4life
05-25-2004, 01:33 PM
In edmonton their is very very few gt-s or sr-5 in edmonton junk yard and if were lucky to find one it's generally ripped up to nuthin $10 is nothing for a drinks safety :D