03-15-2004, 10:41 AM
All prces are in Canadian dollars and located in Vancouver Canada

4AGZE SC aftermarket clutch and flywheel, fits mr2 complete set $100
4AGZE SC MR2 Starter (80,000km) $75
4AGZE SC wiring harness (cut at ecu) $75

AE86 cruise control system $100
AE86 ECU Early red-top TVIS $100 obo
AE86 15-11J forged rims w/Nitto's $500 obo
AE86 4AGE red-top engine, ring blown on one cyl. Turns over and is in good condition otherwise, great for bore out. Has wiring and most parts attached to it. SOLD
AE86 Air conditioning system minus compressor, all parts $75

James@vancouverdrifters.org
james@778-896-7467

I will trade for racing seat(s), fuel cell, 3 inch Maganaflow exhaust can only, FRP ae86 parts, 15-8J rims.

http://www.chatlineindex.com/pics/7652.jpg
http://www.chatlineindex.com/pics/7653.jpg
http://www.chatlineindex.com/pics/7560.jpg

GTSPARTSMAN
03-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Here is a plan, JAMES. Finish paying for the cheap racing seat I sold you, OR sell me your engine for $200. ucbt@uniserve.com I helped you out, now it is your turn. Thanks.

GTSPARTSMAN
03-27-2004, 10:41 PM
James came through and sold me the engine. Thanks.
Danny S., sorry, that is two redtops I have snatched out from under you this week. I owe you man.

twotone_ae86
03-28-2004, 10:35 AM
James came through and sold me the engine. Thanks.
Danny S., sorry, that is two redtops I have snatched out from under you this week. I owe you man.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: thanks ok man, james wasnt reply to me anymore either, plus it wasnt a hi comp red top.... but yeah ya do owe me, hahaha. just keep an eye out for a hi comp block for me :D no worries

GTSPARTSMAN
03-28-2004, 02:19 PM
I thought it was a redtop? Are they not all higher compression than the 85-87 bluetops?

DJ Ambiguous
03-28-2004, 03:02 PM
nope.. the early "TVIS" red tops were the same as the bluetops except they had 7 ribs instead of 5 ribs... only the later model ae92 (1990-91) had the hi-comp redtop.. non-tvis.

twotone_ae86
03-28-2004, 05:51 PM
nope.. the early "TVIS" red tops were the same as the bluetops except they had 7 ribs instead of 5 ribs... only the later model ae92 (1990-91) had the hi-comp redtop.. non-tvis.

oh no.. you thought it was hi comp.... damn

GTSPARTSMAN
03-28-2004, 07:52 PM
No biggie. I still got it for cheap. I know of at least one guy who is looking for a 7 rib block.

jymz
03-29-2004, 07:58 AM
Whats **** about me not replying?

I am on the computer for work 12 hours a day. If either of you had emailed me, or called ( I leave all my info) you could have got ahold of me. I'm pretty busy and sometimes I forget little things. But I don't miss a reply ever.

GTSparts man is going to pickup the engine. It's been advertised for almost 3 weeks. I suggest if you are serious about getting a red top, to get off your ass next time.

twotone_ae86
03-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Whats **** about me not replying?

I am on the computer for work 12 hours a day. If either of you had emailed me, or called ( I leave all my info) you could have got ahold of me. I'm pretty busy and sometimes I forget little things. But I don't miss a reply ever.

GTSparts man is going to pickup the engine. It's been advertised for almost 3 weeks. I suggest if you are serious about getting a red top, to get off your ass next time.

thats ok.... you can be busy. i know what its like to be busy because i am also very busy, thats why i had left you a couple messages each day on msn.. and you didnt reply, thats all i was saying. you said it yourself you didnt reply because you were busy. sorry if i may have offended you :D

jymz
03-30-2004, 09:27 AM
You have my personal phone number. I called and talked to your mom TWICE and left messages. I sent you the pictures you required. I pointed out all the things you might want to do. You even asked me to find you pistons for crying out loud. And then you say I wasn't responding? Get lost. Most people wouln't have done **** for you.

You told me your friend would pick up the engine. I tried to arrange shipping for you to the island. Hell I even said I could bring it over when I head there next. Tip for the future: buy stuff when you have money and know what you want.

twotone_ae86
03-30-2004, 05:53 PM
You have my personal phone number. I called and talked to your mom TWICE and left messages. I sent you the pictures you required. I pointed out all the things you might want to do. You even asked me to find you pistons for crying out loud. And then you say I wasn't responding? Get lost. Most people wouln't have done **** for you.

You told me your friend would pick up the engine. I tried to arrange shipping for you to the island. Hell I even said I could bring it over when I head there next. Tip for the future: buy stuff when you have money and know what you want.

i know what i want and its a hi-comp redtop.. i never called you back because im too busy and im not hoem during hte weeek to recieve the messgaes. sorry for the inconvience, and sorry if i offened you or whatever, my mistake

jymz
04-14-2004, 09:49 AM
tttt bump bump

Doratch
04-14-2004, 11:15 AM
tttt bump bump
bump你的懶葩啦.....eo4

Graphite-3sgte
04-15-2004, 01:25 AM

Someone got clearly owned.

black86hatch
04-15-2004, 06:08 AM
that's funny.
i leave this jymz guy PM AND email (cuz he told me that it goes to his phone) and i still hear no response from him.

wonder what's up with that :p

JDMoran
04-16-2004, 01:21 AM
Will the 4AGZE clutch\flywheel fit into an AE86? If so I am interested.

Thanks,

jymz
04-16-2004, 10:36 AM
My dad is dieing of cancer in Winnipeg. I have had to fly back and forth a few times to see him. I had to quit my job in order to do that as well. I think I mentioned this in my email to you. Please sell your steering wheel and dvd to someone else. I don't have the time to work out the details or to be here to receive the shipping.

SORRY TO PUT YOU OUT.

I'm pretty sure the clutch will only fit SC transimissions off the mr2. It is at cannonball, go have a look.

PS my phone number is and has been the same and working for years.

Boost
04-22-2004, 12:49 PM
What is the size of the flywheel and clutch combo (212mm)?

illicit
05-01-2004, 08:26 AM
I send you my condolences Jymz...

jymz
05-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Thanks man. I don't know what I'm gonna do or when I will go back to Van. I havnt paid rent yet and all my stuff is there. Hug your dads while you have them I guess. As much as people think about it (me included) when it happens its nothing like it.

J

narfy
05-03-2004, 10:58 AM
i'm somewhat interested in the cruise control system, if it's complete...