PDA

View Full Version : Victoria BBQ Meet, Nov 12 05, Pics

celica-fiend
11-12-2005, 10:03 PM
The second meet was a grand success.. many thanks to Pete (gsi) for providing the motivation and planning to make it happen.. oh and the 5 boxes of random old service manuals that he let us paw through for free..

Half the party was guys from the Island Toyota Club, down from Nanaimo and area.. thanks for makin the trip..

Food was eaten, games were played, and the only guy there who didnt drive a Corolla took the trophy in the err.. forget the name of the video game, game tournament..

Unfortunately, I didnt get to get any good pics of 6 toyotas in my driveway and another several parked out front on the street.. because by the time we were allowed to do street parking, it was dark.. next time.. next time..

Food!
http://www.cautiongirls.com/brett/bbposts/food.jpg

Games!
http://www.cautiongirls.com/brett/bbposts/vids.jpg

Hot Rides?
http://www.cautiongirls.com/brett/bbposts/dark.jpg

Brett

Drifting_ae86
11-12-2005, 11:13 PM
Awsome event, thanks for hosting it, I had fun and nice to meet you all. looking forward to the next ones..

Lyle

twotone_ae86
11-14-2005, 05:35 PM
thanks for the pictures Brett.

Nice to meet everyone from upisland, i look forward to the next meet :D

hotto-doggu
11-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to say hi and thanks. The trophy looks great on the book case. So i'm hoping to have a ride by next meeting. Then i won't feel so bad while i'm trying to out race every one at the next turny. And if anybody knows of a good hatch back worth rebuilding please send me a e-mail :o

narfy
11-15-2005, 08:30 AM
i had a very busy weekend, and i'm sorry i couldn't make it...

trueno4life
11-16-2005, 05:09 AM
what game are they playin in the pic is that a rolla?

Mike

SuprltvCnspircy
11-16-2005, 09:31 AM
maybe the initial d game? doesnt relly look like the arcade version...

celica-fiend
11-16-2005, 10:01 AM
it was called Auto Modellista or something like that.. Im sure pete will chime in here later, it was his game.. and yeah, theres a couple corollas in it..

Brett

Drifting_ae86
11-16-2005, 06:21 PM
it was called Auto Modellista or something like that.. Im sure pete will chime in here later, it was his game.. and yeah, theres a couple corollas in it..

Brett

That was a fun game, I am just not used to using playstation, if it were x box i would have been up there :p. Also did those pics you took of my car show up, or of Jeffs.

Lyle

81corollaVI
11-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Looks like fun... Hopefully my car will be on the road for the next one!......

gsi
11-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Yes, Auto Modellista! One of my favorite racing games. It has great animation and several "togue style" courses. Has anyone driven an ae86 with 358hp? They are pretty fast on the down hill! For the next event I hope to have a Steering Wheel/Seat setup and a light projector so the split screen isnt so stupid small.

11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
it was a little to "arcade" for my taste. Next time we should break out the X-box/Colin McRae Rally, its 3min of constant dori. Sans 8-6 tho, AWD Evo, WRX ect... Super fun

and i like how you captured the back of my head so nice :D jk