PDA

View Full Version : 7AGE parts?

illicit
06-02-2004, 12:52 AM
Anyone have any go fast parts for a 7age? LEt me know please!!! I got some 1" spacers for ae86 will trade for whatever.

1985trueno
06-02-2004, 02:57 AM
Anyone have any go fast parts for a 7age? LEt me know please!!! I got some 1" spacers for ae86 will trade for whatever.

7AGE is non-existent. You can build your own but there aren't many parts for 7AFE so there aren't anything you can do about the block and then the head is a 4AGE so that would have the same parts as any 4AGE.

illicit
06-04-2004, 12:38 AM
I think I meant 7mge....I THINK that is!!!

GTS Jeff
06-04-2004, 11:21 AM
I think I meant 7mge....I THINK that is!!!
supra engine?

illicit
06-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Yeah man...it's a supra engine but my car is an 89 Cressida

1985trueno
06-04-2004, 11:24 PM
well you can't just come busting in and ask for MKIII Supra parts man (and not specifying what parts either.........)

C-Jo
06-04-2004, 11:39 PM
well you can't just come busting in and ask for MKIII Supra parts man

why not? :rolleyes:

illicit
06-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Exactly.....why not tough guy????

1985trueno
06-06-2004, 02:13 AM
Exactly.....why not tough guy????
coz there isn't any here. :rolleyes: Go look up Supra forums. Suprafiend might be able to help out but more than likely you will find what you need at Supra-specific forum where you can get more responses from more Supra-fanatics. Asking Supra parts here is like asking for SR20DET on a Civic forum...Yeah maybe what 2 guys on the forum has an SR20 (On a 180SX facing backwards, where they should be, for those TFTF idiots out there)? But you are just not going where you should be going to. Common sense tells you you aren't thinking before you decide to post here. :rolleyes: Plus the biggest problem with this post is

what the hell do you want for your 7MGE? :rolleyes: **** I've rolled so my eyes so many times it starts to hurt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go to Toy nation or something and here's a helpful tip: tell them WHAT you want for your 7MGE.

majicmeow
06-06-2004, 03:04 AM
ok now, just simmer a bit Trueno =) As our title states, we are an "old school Toyota Enthusiasts" forum. Therefore, he had every right to ask the question... geeze :rolleyes: no common sense required man... its not an AE86 forum, that just happens to be what most people here drive. Hell, CFerrari drives a Silvia!!

Also, I belive in his FIRST post, he stated he wanted "go fast parts" for his engine, which we've established as being a 7MGE. Now, anyone here with a CT26 in their garage could help him out... anyone who has ever owned a MKIII Supra or a newer Cressida could help him out...

Now, whats so hard about helping him? To me, you're sounding just a weeeee bit chafed about somthing that isnt a problem and never should have been. You dont yell at Dennis for asking about SW20 stuff or me asking about my MKII Supra parts, so why him?

There have been plenty of Cressida owners on this forum in the past with want/have lists, nobody ever ranted on them!!

In short, I guess Im really just trying to say be cool man, we're all buddies here. Lets just be "old school Toyota enthusiasts".

Aaron

1985trueno
06-06-2004, 04:06 AM
It's fine to come in and ask for anything you want....if you tell people what do you want.

Catching my breeze?

What if someday I come into the forum and say:

"Anyone got some go fast parts for my 5SGE?"

Only that 5S is supposed to be 4A and I don't know what the hell do I want. Now is that very annoying or what? It's ok to ask questions in General, discuss what you want and let ppl suggest what you need or guide you to somewhere more of a database about the subject but bustin' into a classified forum asking for "go fast" parts when you don't know if a neon kit or a GT-wing will add you 500HP is just wrong. :mad:

illicit
06-07-2004, 01:10 AM
For a guy who uses alot of slang words such as shizzle and wizzle and whatever the hell else, your telling me that you can't figure out what GO FAST PARTS are? You know Header, cams..ect? Do I have to spell it out for ya? This is a old school toyota enthusiast forum isn't it? Or is this Pat the AE86 kings forum and it only runs his way otherwise you get black listed? If you got a personal problem Patty...please call me and we can hook up and settle it.