PDA

View Full Version : FS: Few misc AE86 parts

Jeff Lange
12-28-2005, 12:01 AM
- Driver's side and passenger side window regulators (manual), work smooth and have tight bushings, $15 each + shipping
- Black 86 window crank handles, with plastic washers and clips, $5 each + shipping
- 1987 GT-S cruise control computer (w/vac pump and switch), $10 + shipping
- Good combination switch (turn signal stalk, cruise control stalk), the cruise control is glued back together, it still works fine, but will probably break after some usage, turn signal stalk works 100% fine, $25 without cruise stalk, $30 with cruise stalk + shipping
- Cruise control stalk (from previous combination switch), $5 + shipping
- 3 Snowflake center caps, in decent condition as far as mounting tabs, but black is wearing off, $3 each + shipping
- Working wiper switch with outter bezel ring (no knob), $10 + shipping
(from my old thread:)
- Brand new, OEM driver's side Zenki fender (no trim holes) - $140 Sold
- Used, some surface rust, OEM passenger side Kouki fender (has trim holes) - $65

celica-fiend
12-28-2005, 10:18 AM
dibs on cruise computer and wiper switch. pm's on it way.

brett

dansmith11
12-28-2005, 12:08 PM
i'll take the window regulators, both sides, my windows stick pretty bad.

narfy
12-28-2005, 12:28 PM
i'll take the window regulators, both sides, my windows stick pretty bad.
take ur door panels off and look at the glass guides first... they're usually not aligned, causing your windows to "bind"... i fixed joe's once... and then on the other car...

Jeff Lange
12-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Narfy, I can't really see much of any adjustment to set the window guides, they just bolt in place. I adjusted the regulator adjustment (center piece) to line up the glass in my power window setup, but on the driver's side it's still not 100% right. The problem, I think, is that the power window regulators I have are not in the best of shape, and the bushings for the slides are a bit loose, however, I did have a slight binding problem in the same spot with the power window and manual window regulators, and it's not going away. The TSRM does not list any other adjustments aside from the regulator (rear glass height) adjustment.

Any insight?

PS: Dan, gimme a call sometime, if you want to meet up to pick up the regulators. 295-6351.

GTS Jeff
12-28-2005, 09:46 PM
When can we meet for the driver's side fender?

Jeff Lange
12-28-2005, 11:09 PM
When are you available? Heh. I'm free most evenings. You're going to need to pick it up from my house I think, I may be able to bring it somewhere but I'd rather not, let me know.

Jeff

GTS Jeff
12-29-2005, 02:24 AM
When are you available? Heh. I'm free most evenings. You're going to need to pick it up from my house I think, I may be able to bring it somewhere but I'd rather not, let me know.

Jeff
I do live 10 minutes south of city limits, but I'll meet you at Denny's. ;)

I'll give you a call in the next few days.

Jeff Lange
12-29-2005, 08:00 AM
You know my house is like a 4 minute drive from Denny's, lol.

dansmith11
12-29-2005, 03:18 PM
well im at home trying to survive the worst flu i've ever had, soon as im healthy again ill give you a call.

narfy
12-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Narfy, I can't really see much of any adjustment to set the window guides
the metal brackes that the glass slides up and down on, can get bent/distorted over time... i usually roll the window up to where it would normally bind, then find out where the tension/friction is on the bracket, and bend it so it will not bind...

also, the upper guide (mirror mount) and the lower front guides are 2 separate peices and often times are not lined up with each other...

Jeff Lange
12-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Driver's side fender sold.