PDA

View Full Version : 2 Spacers with wheel studs connected to them?

R4AGE
02-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Sorry about the bad description, but what I meant to say is...

THE LARGEST WHEEL SPACERS AVAILABLE AT VOLCO TIRES THAT ARE 4X100 AND HAVE WHEEL STUDS ATTACHED TO THEM.

**I FOUND THE PROPER TERM FOR, "WHEEL SPACERS WITH STUDS ATTACHED TO THEM"... It's "WHEEL ADAPTER"... so yea anyway...

1 of the studs is worn. So if you want them, just hammer it off, and machine a new one on. It's super easy.

k, well I think they go for 50-100 bucks (call Volco Tires to get the exact price)... Just lemme know how much you wanna pay

They're atleast about 1-2 inches in thickness...

R4AGE
02-06-2006, 01:04 AM
mhm

R4AGE
02-06-2006, 01:10 AM
205/40/17 wrapped around 17'' Konig GTR's . . .. . . it looked nuts, but I my suspension was so bad that My quarter pannel fender thingy chewed it up and left big abs cuts in the tire hahaha

ahhh the ''not so good'' old days...

aaanyway 2 spacers for sale... I'll throw in... actually I'm too cheap... juss the spacers haha

Oh I just noticed... You can kinda see the spacer in the pic... check it out

REN69
02-06-2006, 03:37 AM
It wasn't your suspension.. it was the fact that you were running bigger wheels than your fenders were supposed to hold. Its like saying you're a size 9 but your size 7 shoes were too small and you didn't know why. :o

R4AGE
02-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Yah that too... my car ran like a boat...

but yah, it looked pretty sick though man.. haha cuz' you know how the gt-s skirt make the back of the car look wider than the front (kinda like a Skyline...KIIIINDA), well yea, it looked harsh mean... I'd do it again, if the ride wasn't so bad...

BUT YEA ANYWAY 17's did not go well with my gt-s...

tooooo big.... looked awesome though

do-boy
02-06-2006, 02:25 PM
damn, wish these were 4x114.3

ae92gtz
02-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Yah that too... my car ran like a boat...

but yah, it looked pretty sick though man.. haha cuz' you know how the gt-s skirt make the back of the car look wider than the front (kinda like a Skyline...KIIIINDA), well yea, it looked harsh mean... I'd do it again, if the ride wasn't so bad...

BUT YEA ANYWAY 17's did not go well with my gt-s...

tooooo big.... looked awesome though

yup I fitting 17s before on my car and boy did they look nice. but In the end the 17s woulda just given me too much hassles. I stuck with 15s and I'm looking it.

R4AGE
02-07-2006, 08:59 PM
yup I fitting 17s before on my car and boy did they look nice. but In the end the 17s woulda just given me too much hassles. I stuck with 15s and I'm looking it.

Yea man... 15's are the best size for overall performance and looks.

Nice car btw... Can you tell me a little about the differences you felt when you installed the gze into your car? And what you beat! haha yea, I'm thinkin' of swapping something like that into my ride too soo yea...

k man.. get it back

BTW I was surfing the web and I came across some of your car vids... they were a little short, but PROPS ANYWAYS, your the 4th AE92 vid that I've seen on net...

oh yah, and did you hook up an LSD on your car? cause when you did your did your burn out, your tires didn't keep spinning... Or maybe you weren't trying to burn out... anyway GOOD JOB MAN!