PDA

View Full Version : Stock Flares

TOYCOOLROLLA
02-22-2006, 05:09 AM
I now have stock fiberglass fender flares for the front and rear of the GTS/Trueno for those who want to cut off the rust and still maintain the stock look of the car. Price is $175usd shipped for all 4 pieces. It can only be bought by pairs and price is $95usd/pr. You install this by riveting it on the body and covering that portion with body filler. Well, it all depends on how you want to install it.

http://www.pbase.com/toycoolparts/image/55310090.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/toycoolparts/image/55310086.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/toycoolparts/image/55310083.jpg

Please do email me at toycoolrolla@yahoo.com

Btw, these are in the Philippines.

TheChad
02-22-2006, 01:20 PM
I purchased the 1" flares from toycoolrolla...quality part that was well packaged.

thumbs up

DJ Ambiguous
02-22-2006, 03:05 PM
how much would it be for just the rears? btw.. quality looking pieces

TheChad
02-22-2006, 05:45 PM
how much would it be for just the rears? btw.. quality looking pieces

It can only be bought by pairs and price is $95usd/pr.

:)

TOYCOOLROLLA
02-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Thanks dude.:)

ben83
02-22-2006, 08:49 PM
got any pics with the flares installed?
like with the rivets...

TOYCOOLROLLA
02-22-2006, 10:15 PM
got any pics with the flares installed?
like with the rivets...

I don't have it because we rarely do that here. I just did that because there was a request for the stock arches that will replace the rusted portion of the fenders.

When mounting this, you just rivet it on and cover the rivet with filler and sand it down and do everything just the way you prep your car. hth.

ben83
02-22-2006, 10:54 PM
hmm,
if i had your fender flares previously mounted on. so the fenders are cut up already.
would these stock looking flare still rivet up?

if i ever did it i would only have to do the rear since the front fenders are way cheaper than the rear quarter panel.

i guess i didnt know what is it riveting onto since where the stock lines are, are already cut up? i dont know do you know what i mean.

Sketch
02-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Once I've got next month's rent squared away I'm gonna order a set of rears.

I'm stoked!

1985trueno
02-23-2006, 03:47 AM
hmm,
if i had your fender flares previously mounted on. so the fenders are cut up already.

if i ever did it i would only have to do the rear since the front fenders are way cheaper than the rear quarter panel.

i guess i didnt know what is it riveting onto since where the stock lines are, are already cut up? i dont know do you know what i mean.
take out the flares, hammer the OE quarterpanels' "cut up" bits back to where they belong, and stick these over.

TOYCOOLROLLA
02-24-2006, 05:10 AM
hmm,

Well, you will have to leave a small portion of the arch so that the fiberglass flares will be mounted onto it. I will get back to you for pics when i get my PC fixed. I'm just using a public computer right now.:crybaby:

TOYCOOLROLLA
02-24-2006, 09:31 PM
a newly designed wide flares will be available very soon, please do watch for it. this will fit the gts/trueno and even the levin.
http://www.pbase.com/toycoolparts/image/56484826.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/toycoolparts/image/56484823.jpg

i will also be having lip spoilers that will fit the trueno kouki bumpers...pics will be up very soon.:)

i'll be making a new thread for this items as they become available.

TOYOTA
02-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Toycoolrolla--Is a great seller, very cool person to deal with, received items in condition as described, very nicely packaged.:)

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Toycoolrolla--Is a great seller, very cool person to deal with, received items in condition as described, very nicely packaged.:)

Thanks man.;)

Chromedragon
03-02-2006, 09:14 PM
I'll be interested in those redesigned flares when they come about. Please keep me updated and if you have more pics please feel free to share them.:D

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-04-2006, 08:03 AM
I'll be interested in those redesigned flares when they come about. Please keep me updated and if you have more pics please feel free to share them.:D

I will have new pics and a new thread next week for the new flares.:)

SideWinder
03-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey there Toycoolcolla,

Where in the Philippines and whats the name of the store thats selling the wide flares?

Also how much are they, let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Sidewinder

Vegaboy
03-08-2006, 12:33 PM
I think the store is called "Rhett's Place." At least thats what i've gathered from club4ag in the past couple years. I've also never heard something bad about his product/service. I've never bought anything, but have spoken through email/pm's before and he was very quick to answer all my questions.
There's a good chance i'm gonna be trying to get some wonky bellhousing from him in the near future.
Trevor.

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey there Toycoolcolla,

Where in the Philippines and whats the name of the store thats selling the wide flares?

Also how much are they, let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Sidewinder

The shops name is toycool garage and i make all ae86 parts there.

do-boy
03-10-2006, 11:27 PM
+1! rhett is definately a cool guy! i got the 1 inch flares off of him and they arrived promptly. wow, you're getting so much lovin' in this thread:D

The VidKid
03-11-2006, 04:21 AM
How would your rivet these on? I don't see any rivet holes...?

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-12-2006, 07:14 PM
How would your rivet these on? I don't see any rivet holes...?
The ones i send have countersunk mounts and that is where you can rivet it on.

77toycelica
03-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Hi Rhett,

Do you have the flares for a 80 Corolla DX (4 door). Same Corolla that was at your house the last time I was there. (green)

Thanks,
Romel

the jerk
03-13-2006, 02:33 PM
could i get some that are wider than stock?
like say, 2 inches?

newtoy
03-13-2006, 03:14 PM
I am pretty sure he makes stock,1"over stock flare, 2" over stock flare, and soon to be; BIG HONKIN FLARE!!!:D
I would try searching past threads for this stuff, I know there have been many threads on this topic even since I joined the board:D I think I might end up getting the 1" over stock flares for my GT-S...I hope:roll

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Yes, i got flares for the 4 door corolla.;)

The jerk,
I got all size flares in stock. Email me.

Newtoy,
Thanks. No need to dig up the old threads. I am releasing new items one at a time.:)

77toycelica
03-13-2006, 07:46 PM
Yes, i got flares for the 4 door corolla.;)

How big are the flares? Do you have a picture of it by any chance? Please E-Mail me the pictures if you do have any.

Thanks, Romel.

DJ Ambiguous
03-14-2006, 12:45 AM
hey.. rhett, i have been away for a bit.. i can still get the rears from you right?.. can i find out shipping to Edmonton, AB CANADA T5T0J5, thanks

Phil

PS, what you need to do is figure out how to make these in metal so that we can just weld it on :P

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-14-2006, 05:09 AM
Romel,
The flares sticks out about an inch. I'll try to find the pics from my hard drive and i'll email it to you.

Phil,
Yes, you can get just the rears. Price is on the 1st post on this thread. If you want the metal one, i can make you one too but the price will be +$25.

The VidKid
03-14-2006, 06:34 AM
You can make metal ones for +25 more each? So, +50?

:O Hhmm.....

newtoy
03-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Phil,
Yes, you can get just the rears. Price is on the 1st post on this thread. If you want the metal one, i can make you one too but the price will be +$25.[/QUOTE]
:o HOLY CA-CA MAN!!! So please remind me of how much the 1"flares (complete set) would be in fgls, +$25.00 for steel, + shipping to Edmonton alberta T8A- 0M8 (I can do the conversion to $USD) would be, I think I just found my next purchase!!:D wow...

DJ Ambiguous
03-14-2006, 10:32 PM
newtoy.. maybe you want to split the cost of shipping with me.. let me know

ben83
03-15-2006, 12:28 AM
Phil,
Yes, you can get just the rears. Price is on the 1st post on this thread. If you want the metal one, i can make you one too but the price will be +$25.

so are the metal ones coming into production?
if so i think there would be alot more interest and i would consider getting some too.
please let us know.
thanx.

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-15-2006, 07:02 AM
The price of the metal ones is $95 for the pair +$25USD for metal for the pair already. I'll fabricate one first and i'll post a picture.

DJ Ambiguous
03-15-2006, 03:55 PM
yeah rhett, i think there would be a lot more interest for metal ones up here in canada due to the rotting rustyness lol.. but fiberglass could still be better since it won't rust :P...

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-15-2006, 05:53 PM
yeah rhett, i think there would be a lot more interest for metal ones up here in canada due to the rotting rustyness lol.. but fiberglass could still be better since it won't rust :P...

Oh yeah and that is what i thought. Fiberglass won't rust but it seems that many are into the metal ones so i will make one first and post it up.;)

1985trueno
03-15-2006, 11:13 PM
so if I have already done metal repair on the stock fenders and quarter panel I can stick these on to cover them like the EastBear stuff right??

interested if that's the case.

TOYCOOLROLLA
03-16-2006, 05:23 AM
so if I have already done metal repair on the stock fenders and quarter panel I can stick these on to cover them like the EastBear stuff right??

Yeah, that is right.:)

asian_drifter
03-20-2006, 10:13 AM
does anyone have the fiberglass rear 1" flares installed with a pic?

AhBra
03-20-2006, 12:12 PM

if you plan to get them pm me cause we can split the shipping costs :)
id get the fibre glass... 2inch.

Chromedragon
03-20-2006, 12:35 PM
newtoy.. maybe you want to split the cost of shipping with me.. let me know
I will probably get a full set for myself Phil, so we can split shipping three ways. These shouldn't be very heavy, so I imagine that shipping them all in one box will reduce the costs substantially.

Do you have pics of the new 1" flares yet Rhett?

newtoy
03-20-2006, 01:26 PM
^^ sounds good as far as splitting the shipping, waiting on pic's of the metal flares...this would be sweet!...now for a welder? HHmmmmm.....:D