PDA

View Full Version : FS: PDM Racing AE86 Inventory :)

Castro
03-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you know that we now have more of our Whiteline Adjustable Swaybars, Lateral Rods, Traction Brackets and Rear Upper Trailing Arms in stock.

We also have the Megan Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhausts in stock and they are quite impressive for the price. We couldn't make an exhaust of this quality for the same money. If I didn't already have an exhaust, I'd be sportin' this one.

http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/imag/Megan_AE86_Exhaust.jpg

You can check all of this out on our Toyota Corner:

http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/toyota_corner.html

Thanks for looking :)

Please email us for shipping quotes sales@pdm-racing.com

twotone_ae86
03-23-2006, 12:34 PM
are these megan exuast known to be noisy?

Castro
03-23-2006, 01:19 PM
are these megan exuast known to be noisy?

well, they come with a resonator so it can't be as noisey as one without. We just got them in, so we have yet install one on a car. They do come with a silencer as well (bolts in 2 places so it doesn't rattle or fall out) so that should help alot too.

zoli
03-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Email sent.

The VidKid
03-23-2006, 02:59 PM
I have the PDM Magnaflow highflow cat installed with the catback Megan Racing exhaust seen above.

Produces a numbing low tone without the silencer. I love it. It's loud, but not excessively loud. I haven't really tried driving it with the silencer yet haha.

And yes, the left rear towhook will need to be removed when installing this. Remember, it's an underaxle, so it sits pretty close to the ground. I suggest buying a set of new Toyota exhaust rubber hangers before installing.

Any other questions, just ask. I'll try to take a video of the sound if enough people want me to. I'll take a video of the inside, outside, and drive by, with and without silencer.

narfy
03-23-2006, 03:18 PM
so wait, this exhaust comes with a removable resonator?? so 2 pipes?

Castro
03-23-2006, 03:19 PM
I have the PDM Magnaflow highflow cat installed with the catback Megan Racing exhaust seen above.

Produces a numbing low tone without the silencer. I love it. It's loud, but not excessively loud. I haven't really tried driving it with the silencer yet haha.

And yes, the left rear towhook will need to be removed when installing this. Remember, it's an underaxle, so it sits pretty close to the ground. I suggest buying a set of new Toyota exhaust rubber hangers before installing.

Any other questions, just ask. I'll try to take a video of the sound if enough people want me to. I'll take a video of the inside, outside, and drive by, with and without silencer.

Hey, thanks for the info VidKid. We are new to these products so any feedback is great. :D