PDA

View Full Version : F/S: KP61 Upgraded Exhaust Systems (Over-Axle)

daywalker
06-17-2004, 07:12 AM
Okay Guys,

My KP61 Starlet Exhaust System will be complete tomorrow and I'll post pictures. If you are interested in purchasing a system for your KP Starlet, I'll be offering them in 2" & 2.5" Stainless & Aluminized Mandrel Bent Steel for now. The design will be "Over-Axle" and come in two pieces with a Mangnaflow Muffler, Street Series w/ Tip and everything you need to install the system yourself. The price will be between $350-400 SHIPPED within the 48 States. However, to have these made up, I'll need a MINIMUM order or 12 Systems. 3" Systems will be available as a Special Order item and cost $50-75 more.

Thanks,

JungleMatic
06-17-2004, 09:39 PM
I'll take 9

daywalker
06-18-2004, 05:08 AM
I'll take 9

What sort of systems are you interested in? 2" or 2.5", Stainless or Aluminized Steel?

LMK,

JungleMatic
06-18-2004, 09:54 AM
lol, no im kidding haha

daywalker
06-18-2004, 12:11 PM
If anyone is serious about getting a system for their KP Starlet, I hope to have pictures up after the weekend. The Cat-Back systems will also be available to KP Starlets with the 3T-C, 4A-G(Z/T)E Motors. I'm working on a full Turbo-Back for those with Turbo Charged 3T-C & 4A-G Motors, as well as an equal-length turbo manifold for the LHD 4A-G Motors (Internal Gate).

Thanks,

daywalker
06-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Pic's are up... http://photos.yahoo.com/mcopping

daywalker
06-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Anyone interested?

I chose that particular muffler for my car, because I plan to run 2.5" once I go turbo. The reason it sticks off so much is because I do not have my bumper on, will look fine once the bumper is back on. I will be able to offer a number of muffler and tip combos from Magnaflow so as to maintain the "old school" look. I have to say it's given the Starlet a very nice sound and brought the over-all performance up. Feel free to check out Magnaflows site and look for a muffler you'd like. I might also offer the option of being able to purchase just the piping if you already have your own muffler. I can also offer 3" "UNDER-AXLE" systems with a variety of muffler options.

LMK,