PDA

View Full Version : Ont:FS: Supras, and AE86 odds and ends...

996cabby
04-02-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone...haven't sold anything here in a while....too bust to breath.....I have a few things I need to sell.....All parts are located in Ontario Canada, but I'm willing to ship smaller items anywhere at the buyers expense.......

(4x) supras 14x7, no tires, wheels straight but can use a nice refinishing, $SOLD!!!

(2x) supras 14X7, no tires $45/ea

(1x) ae86 black dash mint with no cracks $90

(1x) ae86 mint climate control surround (no climate control) incl. ashtray,$30

(1x) ae86 1986 black with grey tweed cloth door panels, $bo, local preferred

(1x) ae86 red headlight pods with motors,$bo

(1pr) ae86 complete red doors, rust on bottom between door skin and inner door, $bo local preferred due to size.

(1x) ae86 1986 coupe rear seat set, black/grey, $bo local pickup preferred.

(1pr) ae86 1986 GTS seats in great shape with no tears,sold as pair $bo local pickup preferred.

thats all I can think of for now.....

pictures are available upon request.....please no tire kickers, serious buyers only!!

thanks for looking

zoli
04-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Can you send me pics of the 4 supras and the doors? I'm curious about the extent of the rust...mine are bad! Also pics of the great condition seats. Where in Ontario are you? You can pm me or email znemeth@gmail.com

Thanks.

996cabby
04-02-2006, 04:23 PM
I'm located in Brampton, but everything is stored at my buddies shop in Georgetown...

for the doors, they are in decent shape, but it would be the perfect opportunity to refinish the door skin to inner door panel under the door when you have time, then bolt them on.........The seats are good too......If you want you can come by the shop and check them out.....I am off Tuesdays, and Thrursdays if you want to make arrangements to come have a look at them before you buy anything....

The VidKid
04-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey I'm from Brampton too. I'll come along with you one day to check them out.

The only other person in Brampton I know that owns an AE86 is Norm. However, I saw another red AE86 hatch driving around recently. LoL.

jimmyhoffa
04-04-2006, 12:56 PM
I would have been interested in some supras if I hadn't just bought 5 from the local junkyard. I bought your silvertop a couple years back. Bump for a good seller.

996cabby
04-04-2006, 08:20 PM
jimmyhoffa....thanks, nice to here from you again...hope the 20v ST worked out for you.....believe it or not I bought another 20v, and have a Megasquirt and complete ae86 to 20v harness for it......still not in the car though :(

996cabby
04-29-2006, 06:32 AM
still for sale