PDA

View Full Version : Feeler... 87 GT-S Coupe Interior - Black

Sketch
04-10-2006, 03:56 PM
I'm thinking of parting with my mint black GT-S coupe interior. Dash, door panels, seats, everything. The center console even has the coveted flip down cup holder. This probably won't be for a couple months, and the offer would have to be reasonable, anyone who's seen it will tell you it's in exceptionally good condition (looks brand new, no joke). The reason for selling is that my car is kind of a ****box, a reasonably well setup ****box, but... well you get the picture. The shell is never going to be perfect again, nor would I ever want it to be. It doesn't make sense for me to have such a sweet interior in a car that doesn't really want or need it, and hacking it up would be a travesty. I'd much rather see this go into a nicely restored car (or in the process of being restored) car that will be well loved... that and converting material goods into cash is cool. ;)

Anyhow it's just a feeler at this point, but I was thinking around $400 for the whole shebang, I think that's pretty reasonable. Oh and I'll need to source a dash, glove box, and kick panels before I give this up, I don't care too much about color or condition, just price.

twotone_ae86
04-10-2006, 04:58 PM
I know I'd Be interested... Not right now, but later;)

blitzed_24/7
04-10-2006, 05:35 PM
sketch's interior is very nice. Its even had probably over 10 different J girls in it! Wow! so jdm!

visean
04-11-2006, 01:29 AM
how about $300 with a trade for my mint condition 1987 Black SR5 interior? (with this i wouldn't trade dash)

Actually the SR5 interior isn't coming out of an SR5. My red coupe is the USs lowest model GTS. So it came with same interior as SR5 no power mirrors, no sunroof, no LSD. Rest of the car is still GTS luckily... although the gears seemed to be spaced a little closer than my other GTSs
(why do I tell you this? i don't know)

Or

about $340 with an ok but not mint 1986 Blue interior

PS. does it come with any Jgirls?

also i spent all my money in japan.... so it will be a little while before i got any spending cash... not too long tho

Sketch
04-11-2006, 10:05 AM
how about $300 with a trade for my mint condition 1987 Black SR5 interior? (with this i wouldn't trade dash)

Actually the SR5 interior isn't coming out of an SR5. My red coupe is the USs lowest model GTS. So it came with same interior as SR5 no power mirrors, no sunroof, no LSD. Rest of the car is still GTS luckily... although the gears seemed to be spaced a little closer than my other GTSs
(why do I tell you this? i don't know)

Or

about $340 with an ok but not mint 1986 Blue interior

PS. does it come with any Jgirls?

also i spent all my money in japan.... so it will be a little while before i got any spending cash... not too long tho

I have to find a buyer for 50,000+ empty, unlabeled, shampoo bottles before I can use my new 2 car garage... :ashamed: So yeah, this won't be for a while, but I'll take your offer into consideration.

Anyone know anyone who is running a cosmetics buisness?

blitzed_24/7
04-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I have to find a buyer for 50,000+ empty, unlabeled, shampoo bottles before I can use my new 2 car garage... :ashamed: So yeah, this won't be for a while, but I'll take your offer into consideration.

o rly?

lolrus

PandaCoupe
04-11-2006, 10:50 AM

Sell them to a beauty supply store? That's where my wife (hairdresser) picks up here empty bottles.

visean
04-11-2006, 11:06 AM
how did you end up with 50000 empty bottles???

(^_^)

danimaru
04-11-2006, 11:45 AM
pm sent bro.

yoshimura
04-11-2006, 11:51 AM
im very interested.. if you can hold off till the dorikaze meet we can make the switch in a parking lot.. i have a very very clean ae86 so your prerequiste on you rather seeing it go to a nice and loved car is compleated... plus ill give you my near mint blue 86 interior if you can handle letting yours go for 200... but are you talking full interior, including a dash.. but i dont know if we could simply switch dashes in a parking lot within 2hrs at the meet...but i bet if we had the help from all the ae86 guru's that will be there i dont think it will be a prob...plz consider this... this will help my project a lot.. beacuse i plan on doing a black and blue panda..thnaks

Sketch
04-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Tentatively Sold.

Thanks to everyone who posted and PM'd.

blitzed_24/7
04-11-2006, 12:42 PM
hahahah

dk is rad

great interior going to a new home!

do-boy
04-11-2006, 01:36 PM
cowboys dont need minty 87 interiors, they need saddles :D