PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 black racing seats, AE86 sliders & brackets

Panda86
06-21-2004, 11:16 PM
I'm selling my 2 black Recaro SRD / Speed replicas (KFC style seats) drivers and passengers side. Both are in great condition, they both recline and have functional sliders and have holes for harnesses, etc.. There are no tears, nicks, etc..

Both have full sliders, and both have 86 OEM Corolla GTS driver and passenger seat mounting brackets welded to the sliders. They bolt in no problems, they are ready to go. I just got Sparco seats so I don't need them anymore, otherwise I would keep them.

Sorry, I won't part them seperately unless a one buyer wants a drivers side one and another buyer wants the passenger side.

$230 each (firm) or $450 for both (firm)

Pics:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286472107

Located in Vancouver near Metrotown. Prefer to sell local / pick up.

Soulibrium
06-22-2004, 07:06 AM
not bad! too bad im in the east end.

vex
06-23-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm selling my 2 black Recaro SRD / Speed replicas (KFC style seats) drivers and passengers side. Both are in great condition, they both recline and have functional sliders and have holes for harnesses, etc.. There are no tears, nicks, etc..

Both have full sliders, and both have 86 OEM Corolla GTS driver and passenger seat mounting brackets welded to the sliders. They bolt in no problems, they are ready to go. I just got Sparco seats so I don't need them anymore, otherwise I would keep them.

Sorry, I won't part them seperately unless a one buyer wants a drivers side one and another buyer wants the passenger side.

$230 each (firm) or $450 for both (firm)

Pics:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286472107

Located in Vancouver near Metrotown. Prefer to sell local / pick up.

I'd buy the driver right now - but you'd have to ship to stoon and I don't have anyone to buy the passenger :(

ae86ist
06-24-2004, 01:01 PM
hmmm i'm kindof really low on money$$ maby if you reconsidered you'r prices i could do something i'd want both seats and they'd need to be shipped...
steve

Bedwyr
06-25-2004, 12:49 AM
I need to buy a couple of seats for my rally car, unlike you drifters, I have a co-driver! So, I'd be interested in BOTH seats if you were willing to come down on your price. I have cash in hand, and I wouldn't need them shipped, I'd just pop over and pick them up.

Bedwyr

Panda86
06-25-2004, 03:27 PM
I will keep you guys posted, there is an interested buyer about to check out the seats - he has first dibs.

ae604hatch
06-26-2004, 01:45 AM
soo wwhat brand are these??

Panda86
06-30-2004, 12:38 AM
The seats have been sold. Thanks for all the responses!