PDA

View Full Version : FS: Racing seat - $150

Jay
04-27-2006, 03:40 PM
I have a jet black reclinable "racing" seat that's just taking up space. It's the same generic seat that you can find anywhere branded with anything you want - this one is an "Electra Type S". Totally mint; never been installed in a car. Includes standard sliders. A bit of custom fabbing will be required for whatever you want to mount it in.

It's the same as the ones in this pic (http://www.shophyperformance.com/cart/images/items/seatbelt.jpg) except it's all black and the logo is different.

Great for solo-II, rallycross, drift, street, or whatever. (Not FIA approved so you can't use it for wheel-to-wheel racing.) I just haven't gotten around to installing it in anything so now's your chance.

$150 OBO. I'll deliver up to 40 miles from London, Ont.

- J

323dori
04-28-2006, 09:25 AM
PM'd

Jay
04-28-2006, 03:03 PM
No shipping! Pick up only. Wouldn't be cost effective to ship it anyway.

Toronto/GTA guys, I could be enticed to meet you halfway with it. Adding "and a four pack of Guinness" to the end of your offer is a pretty good enticement.

- J

pitobread
04-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Bring it to me. :P

hachi_slow
04-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey Jay:

I may be interested in getting the seat from you (that includes the Guinness - yummm). Would it be possible for you to measure the shoulder width? I was considering picking up a Corbeau Forza, but I'd like to know if your seat will fit me frame first.

Jay
04-29-2006, 11:30 AM
Here ya go!

I'm 5'10 and weigh ~85kg and I've got lots of room. The bolsters aren't super-aggressive so I think someone a fair bit bigger than me could fit.

- J

4A-GE
04-30-2006, 07:47 PM
i'm actually interested..! PM! :)

4A-GE
05-03-2006, 09:36 PM
errr... still waiting for a reply? :odd:

Jay
05-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Bump. Lots of interest but no bites yet. All PMs should be replied to; if I haven't replied to you just send again. Here are some pics I took, now that I finally found my stupid camera:

http://publish.uwo.ca/~jmhoeber/seat.jpg

It's pretty much perfect. No blemishes, rips, burns, or fades in the fabric at all. Been stored in my dining room which is vacuumed and dusted regularly.

I'd happily take $130, and for that price I'll deliver anywhere in or around London.

- J

4A-GE
05-10-2006, 03:39 PM
replied.. ...

if it all goes smoothly..

see you this sat..!

thx again!