PDA

View Full Version : Small port ITB manifold.

Bill
05-07-2006, 12:50 PM
As tittle states small port ITB manifold for sale. This manifold is pretty trick. It is multipeice and has a kicked anlgle to it so when you open the the throttles you can see the back f the valves. It is also tapped for vacuum fittings in each runner that attaches to a vacuum plenum. Unfortunately I bought this off of ebay under the understanding it was a big port manifold, so know i must part with it. Looking for what it is gonna cost me to replace it 260 cdn. E-mail me for pics.

-Bill
hkdftw@gmail.com

TurboII
05-07-2006, 09:26 PM
So this would be a direct fit to an 85 GTS???
If so i think i will take it.

Tim

got_ae86
05-07-2006, 10:07 PM
It's for a small port, which was the mistake that he made originally, so no dude.

TurboII
05-07-2006, 11:12 PM
It's for a small port, which was the mistake that he made originally, so no dude.

I was readin on some site that there is a spacer you can purchase to gon between the ITB and the head to allow you to run these ITB's on a big port :P Is this possible or was i reading wrong. Sorry im new to AE's :P NOOOOOB

got_ae86
05-08-2006, 12:52 AM
I would think that you could use an adapter but there would be the extra cost to get the item. IMO, not worth the hassle.

I'm interested in the manifold now, I'll take it if I can sell my small port RWD modified intake manifold.

G

AhBra
05-08-2006, 01:13 AM
I was readin on some site that there is a spacer you can purchase to gon between the ITB and the head to allow you to run these ITB's on a big port :P Is this possible or was i reading wrong. Sorry im new to AE's :P NOOOOOB

you could get a new spacer or just get a high comp red top, i'd go for the high comp!

AccentAE86
05-08-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm interested in the manifold now, I'll take it if I can sell my small port RWD modified intake manifold.

G

You Gerry, what you selling the modded intake for? I may be interested.