PDA

View Full Version : fs: kouki leather bra for a milkshake

Soulibrium
05-28-2006, 11:14 PM
the weathers been gettin warmer and warmer in GTA. so ive dug out my old kouki leather(ish) bra out from the back of the garage, andwill trade to the next guy who wants to get me a baskin robins mint milkshake !!!

bra good for all season users, fits very well with USDM kouki bumper. if you got JDM, forget it.

danimaru
05-29-2006, 12:53 PM
for a corolla ae86 i assume?

man, i also love the B&R mint milkshake. i should trade some of my extra parts for some.

mr e
06-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Any chance you still have it?
I'd take it off your hands.

REN69
06-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Benny!!! what you doing now bro?? I heard you left WD a while ago. :o :crybaby: :cursing: :e

Jeff Lange
06-05-2006, 12:50 AM
Who are these people who want bras for their cars? :p

First thing I did when I got my car was throw it in the garbage... gah I hate those things.

Soulibrium
06-07-2006, 01:35 AM
hey wassup ren. its been a while ! hahhaa. yea left wd to go back to school. maybe we should catch up sometime !!

hahha, yea i was gonna toss it out (the ae86 bra that is). the bra was wrapped in garbage bag ready to be tossed out, but for some reason it was placed in my garage somewhere, instead of being tossed out ! hahhaha

since i dont have an ae86 anymore, im just gonna give it away ! hahahha esp to the winter drvien ae86..like RJ ! hahhahaha

hachi_slow
06-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Good job going back to school Benny. What are you taking?

BTW, got anymore deep dish steering wheels lying around?

Alvin

arminschnell
06-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Ben!

Its Ricardo, Floyds friend from GT.. I cant get hold of him, do you have his new cell number?
And milkshakes from DQ are better.. :D

Soulibrium
06-08-2006, 08:52 PM
alvin: hey man ! hows it going? still rocking your zenki monster of a car? hahhaha yea i just finished studing bioinformatics (genetics with computer programming). trying to get a job, but it seems like i need my PHD for most jobs :( or maybe my masters, both of which i dont have. oh well, keep stabbing right ! hahhahaha hope everything is well with you ! PM ME MAN !!

ricardo: hey man, hows it been? floyd dropped of the planet ever since he has his daughter. i havnt talked to him in a while. dont htinik he works at the shop anymore, i think its his dad running the whole thing. PM me anyways, we can chat. oh and baskin robins, best shakes EVER !!!!!!! 2 scoops of mint chocolate and 1 scoop of gold medal !! THE ABSOLUTE BEST !

everyone else: the bra is still up for trade for a milkshake !!!! RJ, i know you need one !!! hahahhahahaha