PDA

View Full Version : Spring cleaning - tires, rims, car parts

whitewulfe
06-01-2006, 01:24 PM
I've got a bunch of various 13" rubber, some of them with useable tread, others with not much left to them... Some are attached to 4x100 13x5 steelies, others (three) are attached to some kind of aluminum rim, and one is attached to an sr5 mesh rim (or whatever style of rim it is, I can't quite remember >.>). All are sized 175/70R13, although I do have two 195/50R15 rubber as well (that came with rims I bought a while back)

Pics will be forthcoming (as well as a proper inventory of what types of tires they are), however keep in mind that most of these tires are a few years old.... I believe I've got something like 14 tires in total.

The tires that do not have rims with them I'm willing to get rid of for free (even the ones with a decent amount of tread left) although I'd ask $5 for the 195/50R15 tires.... The tires attached to steelies I'm willing to give away for free as well...

The ones attached to the four aluminum rims - $20 takes all four.

More parts to be mentioned (and have pics posted of) when I get back into the garage (and naturally and get online again. >.>)... Gotta love preparing to move out....

For those wondering what the three rims look like..... They all come with the center caps, although there's the occasional scratch in the finish of the rims
http://www.whitewulfe.com/images/car/sr5_coupe/ae92_sr5_MagRims.JPG
Oh, and I do have a pic of the snowflake. ^_^
http://www.whitewulfe.com/images/car/sr5_coupe/ae92_sr5_Snowflake13x5Rim.JPG

Other parts - Silver ae92 hood (with a nicely sized rust spot about 3" or so in diameter on the front) - $10

By the way, pickup only (unless you live in Calgary, then I can deliver, I'm down there often enough, lol)

super_hachi
06-02-2006, 03:13 PM
i want the 195/50/15's

you say you have only two?

whitewulfe
06-02-2006, 03:51 PM
i want the 195/50/15's

you say you have only two?

yes, only two, sadly. Only two came with the rims I got off of Migs. I'll try to remember to take pics today or tomorrow... Kinda forgot to in all the madness that is renovating and cleaning a house to get it ready to sell...

Kryten
06-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Is that hood for sedan or coupe?

whitewulfe
06-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Is that hood for sedan or coupe?

Coupe, although I've got a sedan hood too (3 years old, dark blue in color) since I haven't gotten rid of the sedan yet.....

Sorry about taking so long for replies and such, been in "renovation/cleaning hell" lately. >.<

sleepy
06-06-2006, 11:19 PM
can anyone verify what car these alloys came from? just curious :)
http://www.whitewulfe.com/images/car/sr5_coupe/ae92_sr5_MagRims.JPG

free bump for AE92 parts! :D

Kryten
06-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Coupe, although I've got a sedan hood too (3 years old, dark blue in color) since I haven't gotten rid of the sedan yet.....
Ok, now how about the rust spot, is it light surface, or does it go deep? Got any pics?

Kryten
06-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Bump for my last questions ^^