PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php on line 456
20v swap leftovers [Archive] - Dori-Kaze

PDA

View Full Version : 20v swap leftovers

Mrtibbs
06-17-2006, 06:14 PM
I bought My 1987 MR2 at 276000 km with a top end oil leak. I opened it up to do the seals and found my cam journals were cooked so I replaced it with a silvertop. Everything else in my old blutop in fair shape and for sale, except the pistons. I'm in Victoria BC. All price are Negotiable.

disassembled shortblock no pistons: $100
head with valves and springs but no cam journals: $30
Oil cooler assembly: $30
T-vis intake manifld and butterflies: $20
Exhaust manifold with new gasket: $50
Alternator: $50
Remote thermostat Assembly: $20
K&N filter for a stock air box: $30
ECU: $20
New fenco cluch & pressure plate. Hit my bell housing when mounted on my ST: $120

You pay the shipping if you want it shipped. PM me for the fastest response.

Brian
06-17-2006, 06:28 PM
How much for the ECM shipped to V5G 1P4 (vancouver) via canada post?

- B

PM me please.

visean
06-18-2006, 12:32 AM
little confused.... are these the 16v parts you are selling?

Mrtibbs
06-18-2006, 12:23 PM
sorry sean, I've edited it to be a little less confusing. yes, they're all 16v bluetop parts.

GTSSportCoupe
06-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Sorry to butt in on your post, but I also live in Victoria BC, and own an 87 MR2. I'm contemplating installing a silvertop 20v and turboing it down the road, or possibly going straight to a 3sgte. I'm wondering how you like the 20v 4age? Is it the silver or black top that you installed? How does the power feel in an MR2? It seems like it's probably a pretty straightforward swap into an MR2 compared with an AE86.

Good luck with the sale of your parts!