PDA

View Full Version : NEW Authentic J Blood rear UNDER SPOILER Fins

koukiracer85
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM
I HAVE SOMENEW Authentic J Blood rear UNDER SPOILER Fins THESE ARE BRAND NEW UNUSED IT COMES WITH THE J BLOOD DECAL NOT USED OR CRACK LIKE THE ONES I SEEN ON CLUB4AG USED FOR $200

WELL I PAID FOR IT NEW PAID 255 WANT TO GET 250
EMAIL ME AT TRUENORACING85@YAHOO.COM

pitobread
06-29-2006, 10:49 AM
I SPEAK FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHEN i SAY TYPING IN CAPS IS HELLA ANNOYING

koukiracer85
06-29-2006, 02:17 PM
i fix it b/c it seems like you cant either not read or you get confused when you read caps so i fix it to you . for the other people he talking about if you ont have paypal or cash please dont email me if you dont put a title on the email with you going to buy i'm going to delete it dont have time to chat with school kids are people dont have no cash or want to low ball thank you very much. i hope this the last time i have to write to you.

pitobread
06-29-2006, 02:32 PM
:roll

Honestly, it's just rude guy.. also a few periods and capitals don't hurt. All capitals make it rather hard to read and so does not using (at the very least) periods.

2nd. You seem to have a attitude, we are a pretty close knit board of people.. you last post seems very rude to me and probably to perspective buyers. Your probably not going to sell much at the rate your going.

I'm not trying to crap on your thread but a little common sense and a nice attitude go a long way.

GL with your sale thinger

narfy
06-29-2006, 03:11 PM
i thot they taught english in school as a primary language in north america... which would mean, you would have learned not to write run-on sentences, and you'd have learned to punctuate your sentences, and NOT use capital letters everywhere as it makes it difficult to read...

koukiracer, your last post was directly aimed at pitobread, who happens to be a well respected member of this community... if you have any beef with him, take it offline or to PMs... personal attacks are not welcome here. there are many people who have been ushered out of this commmunity due to corse or foul language, and rude comments towards other members...

thank you and have a nice day. :D:D

GTS Jeff
06-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Yeah koukiracer, you're being annoying, please stop.