PDA

View Full Version : FS and free: Random AE86 items

Chromedragon
07-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Well I have boosted my car now so I have some random parts lying around that people might be interested in.

* SOLD * 2 - GTS diffs.

One blew up, not sure why because I can't get the axles out, could have some decent parts to use still. I believe this is a Zenki.

The second was getting a little bit of bearing noise before I pulled it. I replaced the front pinion oil seal because the previous one blew out from a plugged breather (also fixed). I have all the parts you would need to make this a complete disc to disc install, it's just pulled apart right now. This diff should be a kouki, providing it was the original that came in the car ... which I can't verify without pulling axles.

Take both for $80obo

* SOLD * 2 front fenders. The driver's side is a little rough with one small rust hole, but the passenger side is pretty solid with just a few tiny spots of surface rust.

$10 driver side, $30 passenger side.

1 red GTS drivers side door.

This has no mirror, decent hinges and is nearly rust free. Just one tiny spot of surface at the rear corner. - $60

Stock exhaust

I will likely be taking the hangers off of this, but if anyone wants a decent condition stock exhaust from the downpipe back you can have it for free.

Stock GTS springs - $10

Stock airbox with near new filter - $5

Ractive HKS knock off filter - $15

Nissan Z31 T3 turbo - $150

This came off of a car that was running but crapped out because the owner tried to make his own harness out of chicken wire or something. Very minimal shaftplay, comes with stock lines.

Stock AE86 GTS exhaust manifold - $50

Stock engine mounted fan - $10

* SOLD * GTS oil cooler w/o lines - $20

2 stock fuel pumps in good working order, just upgraded to Walbro - $25 each

Assorted Z31 parts $5 and up. This includes T Tops w/ bags, side windows. Not likely anyone on here will want any, but I figured I would post them up anyhow. I also have assorted gauges, controls, electronics, power seats and whatnot for the Z31 as well. If there is anything in particular you're looking for just let me know.

If I think of other things as I'm going through the garage I will let you guys know. I'm sure there are plenty of things that I've forgotten.

Also, I will get pics sometime soon of all of the parts. All prices are open to offers.

86Guy
07-05-2006, 05:43 AM
pm'd for diffs and manifold.

4agcoupe
07-05-2006, 01:44 PM
i want ur door =]

Jeff Lange
07-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Wouldn't happen to have a black 2-seater Z31 interior would you? Or, perhaps some maroon seats maybe?

trueno4life
07-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Matt I'll take the fenders and springs off you on friday if thats cool

Mike

Chromedragon
07-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Matt I'll take the fenders and springs off you on friday if thats cool

Mike
Someone else has dibs on the fenders at the moment, but if he doesn't take them by the end of this weekend they are yours.

Jeff: I don't man, sorry. I do have the stock turbo seats that were in my blue Z. That car was sold with the black and grey seats in it.

Chromedragon
07-05-2006, 07:33 PM
i want ur door =]
If you're willing to pay shipping I could send it out, but it won't be cheap. Most likely more than I'm actually asking for the door.

Gah, I just realized I didn't put a price for that. I just want back what I paid for it, which was $60 ... you save the GST! heh Oh man, the GST is lower now than it was back when I bought it too.:eek:

trueno4life
07-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Someone else has dibs on the fenders at the moment, but if he doesn't take them by the end of this weekend they are yours.

:ashamed: :crybaby: alright let me know if it falls through I need the fenders but i'll take the springs for sure

Mike

Birch
07-06-2006, 06:20 PM
I need the steering knuckles. Do you still have those?

07-06-2006, 06:56 PM
ring and pinion?

Chromedragon
07-06-2006, 11:44 PM
:ashamed: :crybaby: alright let me know if it falls through I need the fenders but i'll take the springs for sure

Mike
Fenders are sold. Springs are still here if you want them.

Chromedragon
07-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Diffs and oil cooler gone.

I guess the manifold does have a little crack in it, I had never actually taken a look at it. Apparently this is a common issue with these manifolds?:odd: I guess I'll just hold onto it in case I decide to take the turbo back off the car.