PDA

View Full Version : Gts or Sr5 parts for sale

Drifting_ae86
03-18-2004, 10:51 AM
If any one wants to buy any parts for there gts or sr5 i got a bunch that i wont be using, tell me what u need and i may be able to sell it if im not using it. Im from Parksville Vancouver Island.

Lyle

do-boy
03-18-2004, 11:05 AM
do you have a black headliner for a coupe with sunroof?

Drifting_ae86
03-18-2004, 11:27 AM
no i do not think so it doesnt have a sun roof but my car does so i cant help you there but the car is a 85 hatch and i have just pulled the twin cam out to put in my sr5 so i got a complete sr5 head and auto tranny wich no one will want lol well and i may have some small parts i dont want.

Lyle

Loki440
03-18-2004, 11:34 AM
Quarters ?

Cueman
03-18-2004, 11:51 AM
do you have a black headliner for a coupe with sunroof?

is there such a thing?

do-boy
03-18-2004, 01:01 PM
LOL, you know what? i was thinking the exact same thing as i was typing that. well, i'm LOOKING for one. my fuzzy tan liner is pretty dirty after 20 years...

Fulcrums
03-19-2004, 01:03 AM
Hello fellow Islander! (i'm in campbell river)

I'll find out tomorrow if I will need a new fuel tank, possibly including a good pump and sender.

I also need:
- both rear seatbelts in good working order.
- windshield washer pump
- front bumper lower lip for GTS or entire bumper from SR5
- wheels that will fit (especially steelies)
- right front turn signal assembly

Most likely I won't be able to afford everything all at once so I will most likely pick up what I can as and when $$$ permit. For now, just about everything depends on how much my tank repair or potential replacement is going to cost me.

I'll be driving to Nanaimo on Saturday so if convenient, perhaps I could stop by and see what you got. If youi want to quote me on any of the above items off this board then please email me at: "fulcrums at canada dot com"

Thanks!

do-boy
03-19-2004, 08:24 AM
Damn! i thought campbell river was on the sunshine coast! dumbass...

Fulcrums
03-19-2004, 10:20 AM
Turns out my fuel tank is not repairable. :( Please let me know if you have a good one available for a GTS.

Added later... I need to know by this evening because my other alternative is to pick one up from Malahat, Budget or Bob & John's tomorrow.

Thanks.

Gear Head
09-10-2004, 05:22 PM
If any one wants to buy any parts for there gts or sr5 i got a bunch that i wont be using, tell me what u need and i may be able to sell it if im not using it. Im from Parksville Vancouver Island.

LyleDo you have a 10 bolt center section and what ratio would it be? Thanks