PDA

View Full Version : .dot Racing - 20v ValveTrain

visi0n
08-12-2006, 04:52 AM
deleted

Chromedragon
08-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Yes, free shipping! We just have to move to the states to get it.

You do realize this is a primarily Canadian board right?

Chromedragon
08-12-2006, 03:34 PM
But hey, when you're paying $900US for valves and springs you can probably afford the $25 shipping.:roll

Steve Groenink
08-12-2006, 03:42 PM
and yes another user's only post is an advertisement for their company, not very tactful. We have no idea who the person is let alone trust them with $900

steve

Backonthewagonsan
08-12-2006, 04:44 PM
I agree, we are based in Canada, so does your free shipping still apply?

and if your here soley to make money, i suggest you talk with the admins first to obtain their permission.

Team <DA>
08-12-2006, 07:17 PM
and yes another user's only post is an advertisement for their company, not very tactful. We have no idea who the person is let alone trust them with $900

steve

May not be the most tactful and introducing post but this guy is big on club4ag...which i dont go on anymore.

point dexter
08-12-2006, 11:50 PM
May not be the most tactful and introducing post but this guy is big on club4ag...which i dont go on anymore.

Yes Barry has been on C4ag since i can remember and i think i've bought something from him back in the day.

Barry maybe you should introduce yourself.

-Jay

visi0n
08-13-2006, 02:21 AM
free shipping to canada.(no longer offering free shipping, thanks for the inquiry!)

there "are" 20 valves not 16, added parts and materials aid to the excess of cost. we are the only manufacturer of oversized valves for the 20 valve motor. the valves themselves are pretty different in comparison to 16v valves.

16v pricing should be different when i get the pricing scheme down. less parts cost less, so they will be reasonably priced. they are actual formula atlantic valves from the factory so as far as being the least priced valves on the market i cannot guarantee that.

here is my orignal post on club4ag
http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=146987

my name is Barry Chiang and i've been in the corolla scene for quite a few years. if any of you visit for look at club4ag at all i'm an avid poster there. i've written the 20v install guide on club4ag a year or so ago.

i have a background in race car building, race car design, engine building, suspension setup, and engine tuning. i drag race, road race, autox, and drift cars.

since nobody develop parts for the 20v engine i've spent a lot of time, effort, and money developing parts for the 20v engine. i also have a few more parts i plan to introduce for the 20v motor as well.

i am not trying to make money off of anybody, producing parts in a limited run that is completely custom since no other engine is compatible is costly. i use my own pocket money to produce such parts. if there are any profits they go back into product development and into more parts.

if you guys know how much profit is produced from companys that have the budget to produce parts in large quantities you'll reliaze how hard it is to get parts made in such a limited run. i did get a small run for this valvetrain because i don't feel that there is a huge market for such parts but there IS a market. i wanted oversized valves myself for an engine i'm building for my race car right now, but i am so far in debt that that won't happen for a long time.

i hope you guys appreciate quality parts because nothing that i will produce will be subpar or even average. they will be high quality and some of the best parts you can buy.

SalEsh
08-13-2006, 10:43 AM
u mentioned ae101... i take it these are compatable with the ae111 black top?

Brandon

visi0n
08-14-2006, 05:55 AM
i will say NO till i have a complete AE111 head to disassemble and measure at my disposal.

AE101's are cheaper and easier to modify anyways.

Old 'Rollas
08-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Wow, looks like some awesome products. :eek: Welcome to the board and good luck with your sale. :D

visi0n
08-19-2006, 02:36 AM
thank you!