PDA

View Full Version : 87 sr-5 auto partout, (red on black, coupe)

captain carnage
08-18-2006, 06:41 PM
located in kaladar, about 1 hour north-west of kingston, on hwy 7 and 41..(i dont want to ship at the moment, so everything must be picked up)

you must remove parts yourself, or pay extra....

the car was running when parked, but has since then "rotted out", everythings up for grabs, the doors are pretty bad but usable, the interior is missing some minor stuff, and.... the hood is sold....

here is some pricing for what i can think of
pm me for other requests

grill-$10
good black seats-$60(front and back)
headlights-$20 each
tailights(may have minor cracks)- $20

there is much, much more to be sold, i'd like to sell as much as i can before winter, so if you need multiple items, im more then willing to give you a good deal....

cheers-Balatch

AndrewE
08-18-2006, 06:49 PM
I'll grab the tails
how bad is the rot?
interior ok?

pitobread
08-18-2006, 06:51 PM
located in kaladar, about 1 hour north-west of kingston, on hwy 7 and 41..(i dont want to ship at the moment, so everything must be picked up)

the car was running when parked, but has since then "rotted out", everythings up for grabs, the doors are pretty bad but usable, the interior is missing some minor stuff, and.... the hood is sold....

here is some pricing for what i can think of
pm me for other requests

grill-$10
good black seats-$60(front and back)
headlights-$20 each
tailights(may have minor cracks)- $20

there is much, much more to be sold, i'd like to sell as much as i can before winter, so if you need multiple items, im more then willing to give you a good deal....

cheers-Balatch
I would like the covers for the back seats that go on the sides.. the cardboard things..

Darryl
08-18-2006, 06:53 PM
does it have a dash lol i am thinking i might need a dash and maybe the seats too hell i think i need a whole interior get back to me i don't live so far away

captain carnage
08-18-2006, 06:57 PM
tails are pretty good i think, but i havent had a really close look, so im not guaranteeing that they are crack free, for the interior request $100, its in decent shape, and for those carboard things beside the seats, come pull them out for 20 bux, the body is beyond repair, its rotted where it counts...

Darryl
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
hey buddie whats your number me and my buddie are going to pick up a car tomorrow and your kinda on the way and it needs seats and i'll have an extra 60 bucks so pm me your number and maybe i can get buddie to take me the back way and get some seats on the way ok have a good one pm if your interested and i'll work on buddie

Darryl
08-21-2006, 03:16 PM
is it driveable cuz i live like 45mins on the otherside of kingston think it would make it that far? and do you have any pictures i may just buy the whole thing and driver home if its not gonna like split in half on the way i just drove one home from scarboro the otherday that was in pretty rough shape and how many km's are on it?

captain carnage
08-21-2006, 04:07 PM
hasnt been started in 2 years, 204 km on it, its not gunna fall apart on you, but i still question the structural integrity, its been sitting way to long to drive, otherwise it would be my field drift buggy, we'll make a deal, im liking the 89 youve got, but i lack the cash money dollar bills......

Darryl
08-21-2006, 06:07 PM
not to be rude but i think my car is worth a lil more then the one you have but i like deals you have anything else you could throw in i like dirt bikes and toys like that maybe that would help ya think of something i dono pm me if ya got any idea's

captain carnage
08-22-2006, 11:05 PM
bump

captain carnage
08-25-2006, 10:23 PM
bizzump!!!

captain carnage
08-31-2006, 11:48 PM
back from t.o bump....