08-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Hahaha, nice pics Migaho.

JungleMatic
08-24-2006, 03:28 PM
http://www.dreamsofdrifting.com/drifting/formuladseattle/

;)

http://www.dreamsofdrifting.com/drifting/formuladseattle/P1000546.jpg

Migs

Im so artisticly skilled. You can hardly tell it from the original. ;)

Migs
08-24-2006, 10:38 PM
nice pics =P

how does the car run with shell??

Are you kidding?

Gas is gas dude. A 20 year old engine won't care if you use gas from Shell, Petro Canada or syphon it out of an '83 Cougar. Put it in your gas tank and drive :D

Migs

Backonthewagonsan
08-25-2006, 12:10 AM
hmm

having worked in a gas station for many months, ive notcied shell causes engines to knock, and this is on newer cars like civics.

and with higher comp engines such as a redtop etc, would require higher octane. and ive had feedback from petro, it causes some cars to knock

mom's mercedes knocked when we used 91 octane form petro

switched to chveron, never had a problem since =P

Migs
08-27-2006, 01:41 AM
You worked at POS gas station then. You're thinking way too much, and if you work at a gas station, thinking is the last thing you should be doing.

Put the gas in. Drive the car. Move on with your life.

Migs

1985trueno
08-27-2006, 09:13 AM
maybe those cars that are knocking need tune up. :D

I put in whatever I see is cheap at the gas station, Husky usually coz of their 90 octane fuel for the price of 87 while my car requires 91 octane. Drives perfectly fine. Computer monitored and controlled ignition and timing FTW. Having my garage smell like alcohol FTW.

Sketch
08-27-2006, 10:55 AM
maybe those cars that are knocking need tune up. :D

Or proper engine management.

Brian
08-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey, if your engine requires high octane fuel, and you give it the cheap stuff, you're not going to get maximum performance from it.

Mig's machine is prolly a stock compression bluetop, which means any 87 octane fuel is adequate.

If you have a high compression 4AG and are running stock bluetop engine management, you'll need the good stuff.

If you've got a high output engine (20v, f20c whatever) and you're not putting the good stuff in, you won't get maximum performance. Period. Will you feel the difference between 229 and 240 hp output from your f20c in an ae86? Prolly not ;)

narfy
08-27-2006, 09:26 PM
You worked at POS gas station then. You're thinking way too much, and if you work at a gas station, thinking is the last thing you should be doing.

Put the gas in. Drive the car. Move on with your life.
wow migs... what happened?? who got ur panties all up in a bunch?? jeez man... lay off the guy... this whole "i'm migs, i'm admin, i can say what i want" attitude is going a bit too far... what happend to mr. nice guy??

truenosan asked a pretty simple question, with nothing but good intentions and fact based opinions in his replies and doesn't deserve to be shot down like that...

Drifting86
08-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Nope, I think Migs was correct but some people interpret things in the wrong tone due to this being typed rather then said.

People these days take gas depending on the price, I know I do. So depending what the price is, unless you're a high roller then you put whatever's cheap and makes your car go.

narfy
08-27-2006, 09:49 PM
gas makes your car go... yes... but at the same price (almost all gas stations around here post the same price... then take 3.5c off the posted price) i'd much rather fill at chevron...

gas isn't just gas... oil isn't just oil... yes, they do the same purpose, but some do it better than others...

i'm not gonna continue talking about this subject as it's gotten quite OT from migs's original post, and i respect his posts...

**nice pics... any more of those??

Sketch
08-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Nope, I think Migs was correct but some people interpret things in the wrong tone due to this being typed rather then said.

People these days take gas depending on the price, I know I do. So depending what the price is, unless you're a high roller then you put whatever's cheap and makes your car go.

I only run 100% fermented sketch urine, which accounts for why my car is faster than most of BC DoriKaze.

Migs
09-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Narfy you seriously quit being so anal about every little thing I say. yeesh, just sit back and take a few to chill before coming to the board. You make things out to be a hell of a lot worse than I ever intended in the first place.

I already have a mother, so please don't try to take her place. Find something better to do with you all your spare time.

Migs

Noir
09-06-2006, 10:47 AM
These boards are getting more and more awesome by the day!

Seriously, you'd have to kill a llama to get more drama.

- Zack

narfy
09-06-2006, 11:09 AM
i'm not gonna continue talking about this subject as it's gotten quite OT from migs's original post, and i respect his posts...

**nice pics... any more of those??

Narfy you seriously quit being so anal about every little thing I say.
whatcha gonna do?? ban me?? ;)

"sorry"... if it makes u feel any better, i could leave... :) i mean, i've already tried steering this thing in it's original intended direction...

BARKER
09-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Nice pics migs! Pfeiffer waving the one fingered salute is CLASSY!

IS_Girl
09-06-2006, 01:34 PM
These boards are getting more and more awesome by the day!

Seriously, you'd have to kill a llama to get more drama.

- Zack

hahaha poor llama

Backonthewagonsan
09-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Narfy you seriously quit being so anal about every little thing I say. yeesh, just sit back and take a few to chill before coming to the board. You make things out to be a hell of a lot worse than I ever intended in the first place.

I already have a mother, so please don't try to take her place. Find something better to do with you all your spare time.

Migs

no offence or anything, but who is the one being anal about everything?

Sketch
09-06-2006, 02:32 PM
By the Gods in Valhalla, what the hell is up with you 86Tuning guys as of late? If you want to cry and fuss online do it in your blogs, or diary or some other stupid outlet that none of us will see.

Stop being (//_-)

narfy
09-06-2006, 02:34 PM
this is ghey... i'm out of this one now... i've stated a point... tried to bring this thread back in it's original path and i'm sick and tired of all this BS going back and forth... i'm going no further with this...

Panda86
09-06-2006, 10:59 PM
Done. Let's ALL be mature and get back on topic everyone, please.

narfy
09-06-2006, 11:33 PM
thanks terry...

migs... do you have any more pics?? u always seem to get neat pics with neat people... let's see 'em!!!