PDA

View Full Version : FS. 4agze jdm spec*Toronto*

tosh
09-20-2006, 11:26 AM
selling this for a freind.

4agez from a jdm mr2. includes wiring harness, maf, and ECU!! intercooler and all accessories.
located in 407/bayveiw area. engine is in a create and can be delivered if the distance is
reasonable.
i will find out if he is willing to ship, but it will be expensive.

he is asking $900 or best offer. the engine has been sitting there for a while, if you shoot
him a reasonable offer he will probably take it. this engine was for a swap that did not happen.

i will post pics if their is enough interest.

peace

EDIT: He will not part out !!!

zoli
09-20-2006, 11:27 AM
What is the status of the engine? Does it come with any warranty against failure? Does it come with everything needed to swap into an AE86 ie: coil, igniter and all the sensors? Do you have any documentation with the engine regarding it's history at all?

I pm'd you.

tosh
09-20-2006, 12:13 PM
the engine status is as decribed, in a create and covered up. all electrical and other parts
have been cept in doors. there is no warranty as he is not a supplier or shop. he is just
an ordinary joe like me and you.

as i recall he bought this engine thinking it would be a simple and inexpensive way to get more
power for his ae86. he mounted the engine and even bought a new clutch and all that. but
when he realized how much wiring he had to do he paused. he contacted yoshio, and the
price to finish the install was more than what the the whole motor set cost him. what seemed
to be simple and cheap turned into a headache and expensive. so he abandoned the swap.

the engine has never been started by him. everythig is there according to him. even the ECU.
which i beleve is hard to get. i do not know if he has any documentation, i will ask.

like i said i will get some pics if there is enough interest.

micro214_kp61
09-20-2006, 12:29 PM
there's the big problem... YOSHIO! hahaha jokes.

someone should pick this up in a hurry before i get my paycheck, hehehe!

TurboII
09-20-2006, 12:33 PM
any idea on cost to ship to vancouver?

tosh
09-20-2006, 01:17 PM
i could only guess. but it probably won't be cheap.

peace

GEEROME
09-20-2006, 01:28 PM
would the guy be willing to part out some stuff?
im looking for the ecu and harness.....
shoot me a pm
thanks
jerome

tosh
09-20-2006, 02:06 PM
he is not ready to part just yet. but when that time comes i will let you all know.

peace

bodaciousbob
09-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Are JDM GZE's MAP or MAF?

dansmith11
09-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Are JDM GZE's MAP or MAF?

the mr2 ones are MAF/AFM, exactly the same as the US spec ones.

only the later model ae92/ae101 ones are different