PDA

View Full Version : FS Supras & Tires 604

Jason 86
12-01-2008, 11:00 AM
I have a set of 4 Supras on Dunlop tires. The tread is getting low but I had no problems driving rain or shine.

$100 and I can deliver them in the Vancouver area within reason.

apharmdb
12-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Dibs. Are all 4 wheels straight - no dings? Just need them for some track rubber.

narfy
12-01-2008, 11:31 AM
lol my track wheels have rash all over them... but they're straight... even if they are rashed, it wouldn't make mcuh of a difference... just need to mount themwith the rim upside down to avoid tearing the bead...

apharmdb
12-01-2008, 12:14 PM
lol my track wheels have rash all over them... but they're straight... even if they are rashed, it wouldn't make mcuh of a difference... just need to mount themwith the rim upside down to avoid tearing the bead...

Yep, just want to make sure they are straight and hold air. Not worried about rash - though clean is a bonus.

Jason 86
12-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Yep, just want to make sure they are straight and hold air. Not worried about rash - though clean is a bonus.

They are strait and hold air, I was driving on them before I got my advans and azenis without any problems. Ill PM you my number if youre still interested.

Also the previous owner painted them gunmetal and one has some of it flaking off. Im assuming for track rubber this wont be an issue but I forgot to mention it in the post.