PDA

View Full Version : Complete 20v engine swap COMPLETE!!!!!

coreworld
02-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Price Drop!!!

OK so here is the deal some one come over to my place on friday night with $1500 and some beer and pizza and you can drive home a 20v installed on Sunday.

So $1500 installed!!!!!!! Limited time offer This is crazzy.

Located in Edmonton.

20V Silvertop running on Blacktop ECU with open throttles.
This motor has been in my car for a summer and ran beautifully. I drove it from BC to Alberta without a second thought about it breaking down.

Included is EVERYTHING to make it run. If you bring your car to my garage for a little extra cash I will even put it in for ya. Its super easy so if you want to get your feet wet doing an engine swap this is for you.

Specs.
-block, cleaned and painted.
-head, light port/polish, cleaned, decked .005", Toyota head gasket
-blacktop M/T ECU
-silvertop/blacktop/AE86 wire harness completely plug and play
-All sensors including everything to run MAP
-ITBs with ebay velocity stacks and really good UNI rally foam sock filters
-resurfaced flywheel and Illegal Garage Clutch still grabs hard!
-tranny if you want it still shifts great and a custom short shifter.
-oil cooler with remote filter
-OBX stainless header made to fit 20v
-lots of seals and gaskets replaced with OE Toyota parts
-new cap, rotor, plugs, plug wires all Toyota parts

The Good is it runs great and has never given me even a hint of trouble over a summer driving it. Including driving from Nelson BC to Edmonton AB in one shot after only a week of it being in the car. If you are near Edmonton I can probably deliver and even help you get it running. I will also include all the extra odds and ends I have for it and absolutely everything needed to get it running.

The bad it is not set up to run a heater but that can be changed, I didnt relocate the dizzy so you will need to cut your fire wall or get an adapter kit, and it burns oil, it runs great but you just need to top it up with every gas fill.

-$1500 installed

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h214/coreworld/DSC_0235-2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h214/coreworld/DSC_0236.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h214/coreworld/DSC_0238.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h214/coreworld/DSC_0240.jpg

Rob.K
02-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Great deal, he will install for you.............don't pass up the opportunity.

Can't believe no one has snagged this......

corollaiscious
02-07-2009, 07:04 PM
awwwwwww:nonod:
i want this toooooo
its like a corby super center.

coreworld
02-08-2009, 03:41 PM
I will be away on vacation for the next 2 weeks so if you pm me I wont reply for a while.

Save your pennies and have em ready when I get back.

mot_bot
02-08-2009, 04:06 PM
nggas gotta get on this ****, definately a good deal, especially if you be da local

aeboi
02-08-2009, 07:05 PM
tha fo reaal homezz.. yo corb's have a fun in cuba broski

its mind blassting!

coreworld
02-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Im back from Cuba so feel free to flood my inbox with offers well over asking price!!!

corollaiscious
02-25-2009, 09:51 AM
dp

corollaiscious
02-25-2009, 09:51 AM
hahah i got 60 bucks left!
i gotta start running drugs or something hahaha

coreworld
03-03-2009, 09:06 PM
price drop to the top

Swift
03-03-2009, 09:22 PM
what do you figure it would take to get the oil to stop burning? just curious and very interested

also how much extra to get the heater sorted out.

Jehuty77
03-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Dam thats a good deal!

ycj1116
03-03-2009, 10:13 PM
good deal:) i wish i lived in Edmonton hehe

roblee
03-04-2009, 02:15 PM
if nobody buys it?i would like the header and the itb stacks an socks?need a new header for sure?an yours clears the oil filter.

Rob.K
03-04-2009, 04:07 PM
good deal:) i wish i lived in Edmonton hehe

Come pick it up, pay a buddy with beer to use is wagon or truck or hatchback. Get'er done. It's already wired correctly it's easy to put in and get running.

Jackrabbitslim
03-04-2009, 04:33 PM
if nobody buys it?i would like the header and the itb stacks an socks?need a new header for sure?an yours clears the oil filter.

If you do decide to part the set up, I'm interested in the ECU.

coreworld
03-04-2009, 06:08 PM
If people want me to part it out post up on here what you want and how much you will give me for it. If the total gets close to what I want then I will part out.

Oil burning I'm pretty damn sure it's valve seals. I could swap new ones in while its out of the car for a couple extra bucks.
Heater I could probbably make work with not much work I would just need to have an extra day or two while the motors out of the car to sort out the lines.

Just to give an idea of how good of a deal this is I paid $1200 for the motor, $600 for the clutch, $100 for the filters, like $400+ for tune up parts, plus 3 months of figuring out how to make it all go. Ask any of the people trying this swap right now who are stuck on wiring, they will tell you this is worth it.

Swift
03-05-2009, 08:37 PM
im aware of how good a deal this is, i got a 20v sitting in a crap car now

no heat plus poor instal = dead

i just got a great shell, just waiting on selling my civic then ill be in contact

i was planned to do a gze swap but this sounds too good to pass up

Jackrabbitslim
03-06-2009, 08:19 PM
If people want me to part it out post up on here what you want and how much you will give me for it. If the total gets close to what I want then I will part out.

Oil burning I'm pretty damn sure it's valve seals. I could swap new ones in while its out of the car for a couple extra bucks.
Heater I could probbably make work with not much work I would just need to have an extra day or two while the motors out of the car to sort out the lines.

Just to give an idea of how good of a deal this is I paid $1200 for the motor, $600 for the clutch, $100 for the filters, like $400+ for tune up parts, plus 3 months of figuring out how to make it all go. Ask any of the people trying this swap right now who are stuck on wiring, they will tell you this is worth it.

I'll give you 200 for the black top ECU... maybe 100 more for the harness, I'll even come to Edmonton to pick it up... you and Chromie may have some other stuff I want as well.

Bry

LastLatvian
05-01-2009, 03:43 PM
If I drive up to edmonton can I do the swap at your house? My ant lives up there so I could crash there. This is hypothetical if it works for you? I'll be able to do this the may long if it works for you?

eNdemic
05-01-2009, 04:53 PM
When I get my T4's back, this would be a very big possibility for me. I put them in about a week ago, how long do you think until I'd get them back? I was planning to do suspension and rust repair before any engine work but.. I can do those things here and there as money comes in, a 20v swap is a little different however. I'm very interested, if this hasn't already been done to somebody elses car by the time my T4's roll in, I more than likely will take you up on this offer. I don't mind sleeping in my car if it takes longer than expected.

I'll let you know as soon as possible.

coreworld
05-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Sure I have everything here to do the swap pretty easy and if we work on it together it could probably happen in a day.

eNdemic
05-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Sure I have everything here to do the swap pretty easy and if we work on it together it could probably happen in a day.

Only engine swap I've ever done was from a geo storm into another geo storm. I'll help in any way possible, but you'll be the only one with brains in the matter.

Jehuty77
05-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Mans thats a sweet deal, too bad I only got an SR5 (you cant just swap this into an SR5 correct?)

coreworld
05-02-2009, 11:15 PM
It would swap into an SR5 the same as a GTS....easy. But the motor sale is pending.

DJ Ambiguous
05-03-2009, 02:55 PM
who ever is buying it, if they back out, let me know.. might be interested in this at this price... especially if its installed for me... let me know...

Jehuty77
05-04-2009, 12:03 AM
It would swap into an SR5 the same as a GTS....easy. But the motor sale is pending.

Hmm for some reason I thought missing GTS bits and size diferences might affect the swap.

eNdemic
05-06-2009, 12:20 AM
God why hasn't my tax returns showed up yet?! I'm freaking out. :(

EDIT:
Are you looking to drop a 16v back into that car, or is it being parted and scrapped? Because, if I were to come down, we could swap both engines and tranny's and you'd still make a fair bit of coin. My engine is mint. 172000km's on it, driven by an elderly couple up until 2 falls ago where another older guy bought it before selling it to me. She still pulls, always starts first turn, doesn't burn oil.. I planned to keep it as a backup incase my eventual 20v swap failed me, but if I could use it to lower a price on an already amazing offer, how could I resist? It's complete, aside from a PS pump/belt and it has an electric rad fan hooked up to a switch in the center console. Let me know what you think. Even if not, I'm still interested in buying it for straight cash... as soon as these damn tax returns get here.

eNdemic