PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4AG blue top and T50

cs3tcr
02-09-2009, 01:07 PM
I have up for sale one long block 4AG and one 4AG in pieces along with a T50. All condition unknown.

$450 obo or will trade the lot for a running Chevy Sprint/Geo Metro or a partial trade.

cs3tcr
02-10-2009, 11:20 AM
No interest, how about $350 obo?

rywats
02-10-2009, 09:29 PM
No wiring harness etc for the 4age?

Don't know anything about it? What did it come out of, refering to complete one.

I want just the complete engine, nothing else.

cs3tcr
02-11-2009, 08:26 AM
The complete motor is a 7 rib out of an AE86, couldnt tell you what year. No harness, never needed it as it was a spare for the engine in my Super 7. I cant remember who i bought it off of, but it came down from PG, thats all i really know about it. It turns over by hand and when i pulled the pan off, it was full of oil, no water in it. If you want i can plastigage the mains and rods to tell you clearances, but cant measure the bores as i'm not about to tear the thing apart.

visean
02-11-2009, 10:13 AM
The complete motor is a 7 rib out of an AE86, couldnt tell you what year. No harness, never needed it as it was a spare for the engine in my Super 7. I cant remember who i bought it off of, but it came down from PG, thats all i really know about it. It turns over by hand and when i pulled the pan off, it was full of oil, no water in it. If you want i can plastigage the mains and rods to tell you clearances, but cant measure the bores as i'm not about to tear the thing apart.

I believe they started putting the 7rib block into ae86 in 87. Therefore it is either late 86, or 87.

Sean

rywats
02-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Do you have the header or ecu or anything else?

cs3tcr
02-11-2009, 02:36 PM
No ECU, but somewhere i have the stock exhaust manifold, a starter, alternator (solid as a rock ie needs a rebuild), and some other minor bits, but i cant remember for sure.

Need to make space for a new project, so i'm open to offers on the whole lot.

rywats
02-11-2009, 02:59 PM
I 'm hesitant due to unknown condition, so I wouldn't want to spend much on it and find out its thrown a road bearing or got some bent valves or something.

You wanted 350 for the everything, shoot me a pm with a starting point for the complete engine.

I can pick up also, as I am living in White Rock.