PDA

View Full Version : this bluetop's gotta gooo! (+goodies)

colz
02-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Alright, time has come to swap out the ol' bluetop. Out of 86 corolla gts.
Name what you want, pretty much everything is going! Motor, harnesses, tranny, driveshaft, ecu junk, all of it.
If its in the engine bay and you want it, name your price and ill let you know if its worth taking.

/// Sold
The motor itself is seized, not too sure where, haven't taken it apart. Do believe its been hydrolocked.
Pick it up its yours free. Ran strong when it ran.
60 bucks and you get brandnew valvestem seals, intake and exhaust still in packaging with motor.

Transmission works great, shifter needs a new bushing, but no grinds. Has a slight tick. That's what yu get with 380k.
Clutch grabs super hard still, don't know what's in it, same one as when I originally bought the car. Throwout bearing is noisy on ocassion. :(
50 bucks maybe?

driveshaft mount may be broken. Made a. Gnarly squeak rolling car into the garage, ill look at it again after work.
Other than that, its fairly fresh. Yolk looks beautiful.
Sold ///

Accepting dirt cheap offers, just need it all gone. Suspension and rear end not up for grabs.

Located in abbotsford, bc

rywats
02-11-2009, 02:47 PM
50 bucks for t50 tranny with clutch and bellhousing? Throw in the driveshaft too?

I'll take it if so.

visean
02-11-2009, 06:28 PM
yo. i want the alternator bracket

colz
02-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Sorry, been tied up ! Already had someone come over and take motor / tranny / driveshaft.

I have intake / exhaust manifolds left, powersteering junk, alternator, injector assembly balogna, I think I still have the motor harness aswell.

May end up parting out rest of the shell / selling as a whole. Fenders have typical quarter rust, pics lata.

rollin_sideways
02-14-2009, 12:43 AM
I'll take the harness and ecu if you got it.