PDA

View Full Version : Need a Cylender head

Corolla_phil
03-29-2004, 01:17 PM
i need a 4age cylender head, i dont have the proper guide to machine the seats at my school and the cheapest place that will mashine my valve seats is $200 if anyone nows a cheap mashine shop in B.C. please tell me , or if anyone has a cheap cylender head ,or
i am willing to trade a T50 tranny in good condition for one please e-mail me at phil_coite1@shaw.ca

twotone_ae86
03-29-2004, 06:59 PM
i need a 4age cylender head, i dont have the proper guide to machine the seats at my school and the cheapest place that will mashine my valve seats is $200 if anyone nows a cheap mashine shop in B.C. please tell me , or if anyone has a cheap cylender head ,or
i am willing to trade a T50 tranny in good condition for one please e-mail me at phil_coite1@shaw.ca

talk to toyota parts man (tim) ive done business with him on several occations and he is great to deal with, he can also machine your head, im sure

GTSPARTSMAN
03-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Thanks,Danny. That is nice of you especially since I bought two engines out from under you in one week.oll
I have a couple of used heads I can sell you for $75. Or if you need I can machine your seats for a lot less than $200.
ucbt@uniserve.com

twotone_ae86
03-29-2004, 09:56 PM
Thanks,Danny. That is nice of you especially since I bought two engines out from under you in one week.oll
I have a couple of used heads I can sell you for $75. Or if you need I can machine your seats for a lot less than $200.
ucbt@uniserve.com
no big deal man.... you've traeted me very well, so id do the same, its not like you knew i was looking into them

Corolla_phil
03-30-2004, 07:08 AM
GTSPARTSMAN can you give me a call at 250- 809-6198 or e-mail me at phil_cote1@shaw.ca, i am very interested in the cylender head, thanks for your help