PDA

View Full Version : Gts part out take it all pm what you need

bryce_k
06-09-2010, 06:11 PM
CAR IS GOING TO A SCRAP YARD. SO I AM PULLING AS MUCH OUT AS POSSIBLE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. MAKE ME OFFERS. MORE PICTURES COMING

All interior pieces are FREE except shipping.

Hey I got to get the parts car out of my friends compound. So I took pictures of as many parts/pieces I could to remind people when they see it if they need it. IF you need other various parts pm me.

Parts removed
- rear end
- all wiper arms
- front seats
- rear back seats top part
- all of interior except for the pieces in the pictures
- springs
- hoods

Parts still for sale
- TOKICO BLUE COROLLA REAR STRUTS OFFERS
- FRONT suspension parts
- driver/passenger side windows

- hoods
- hatch
- rear window covers
- rear windows (ill ship them wrap em good if they break you dont gotta pay for em)
- drivers door is good condition
- front calipers
- front bumper (rough)

- alternator bracket
- metal line attached to waterpump
- front bumper (CHEAP)
- plastic piece behind rear view mirror/visor
- driver and passanger side a pillars and pieces by your foot
- hatch cover
- plastic heater cover
- rear licence plate cover
- guage holder
- rear speakers/holder/ only one cover
- all the hatch plastic pieces

- one mudflap
- licence plate lights
- holy sh!t handle
- sr5 steering wheel
- Brake Master cylinder / brake pedal assembly
- gas pedal assembly

All interior pieces are just enough to cover gas/time/effort but free other wise.

Everything must go or its going to garbage/being crushed. Just lookin to help ya out.

WILL SHIP

PM me or call or text 3062801299

matt t
06-09-2010, 06:23 PM
GTS steering wheel please!!and fenders maybe- if not rusted out??
will pm.

4Aaron GE
06-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Are those skirts?

bryce_k
06-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Ya they are skirts but they are not the greatest condition. Make offers people. I think the skirts are just zip tied on to cover the rust. Lol.

BotDoc
06-10-2010, 09:18 AM
I would love that hatch but too far away. How much for the:

engine mount brackets on block
alternator bracket
housing on water pump
upper rad hose housing on head

shipped to L9W 2Z3

Cheers,

Steve

;

gsr_2
06-10-2010, 01:48 PM
You say you are keeping your tranny, but are you keeping the varous other things that go with it? Like clutch pedal assembly, clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder, clutch line etc? If you are let me know what you are keeping and what you arent.

AndrewE
06-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Hey, I'll take that sunroof (just the painted sunroof panel itself) if you will ship
will pay for your efforts aswell.
let me know.

jma
06-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Interested in both front fenders. pm'd

visean
06-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Does it have interior door cards, glove compartment bar/bracket, and center console brackets??
ALSO : front carpet? ok condition?
I will take if shipping is not too crazy.

Sean

VickersGTS
06-11-2010, 12:54 AM
****. another two tone blue hatch bites the dust.

god i want one. god damn you for killing this

bryce_k
06-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Sorry but I never blew it up. I purchased it post blown. Was pondering fixing it but decided I would rather put the money into my running corolla. But as for body wise it is in good shape for being a corolla. But this one is being sacrificed to help better the running corollas. Think of it as being a saviour. Its a happy thing.

****. another two tone blue hatch bites the dust.

god i want one. god damn you for killing this

bryce_k
06-11-2010, 10:21 AM
FENDERS SOLD. Interior is in good condition to peoples. I will be back from the states monday.

carthik2
06-11-2010, 10:23 AM
how are the rear quarters, want to cut them out for me? Also I need the rear tai light panel, looks to be in good shape. Heck, how much do you want for the shell? does it come with a title? Do you have more pics of the overall shell? Take some pics of the trouble areas. I would seriously take the shell if its clean.

DaJoian
06-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Sorry for this noob question but, what are those gasket seals for? If they're for the rear taillight assembly...I want... =D

David

Colbskee
06-12-2010, 11:08 AM
AE92 skirts (were mine) good shape. The hood with the SR20 devil thing is in alright shape (a little rusty). Interior is Damn Mint. Rear shocks ARE tokico Whites.

Bumpity for a good car. GLWS

jma
06-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Sorry for this noob question but, what are those gasket seals for? If they're for the rear taillight assembly...I want... =D

David

The long rectangle shaped look to be overhead cam cover gasket seals ... I think.

bryce_k
06-15-2010, 06:40 PM
The long rectangle shaped look to be overhead cam cover gasket seals ... I think.
Ya they are a rebuild kit for the heads. There are 2 large gaskets 2 smaller 2 even smaller and 1 other. Not sure if its the whole kit but ten bucks plus shipping to cover my time to drive and ship them and there yours. Or else they are hitting the garbage cuz i do not need them.

TTC
06-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Ill take the spark plug vally covers, and the lower engine splash sheild, can u even ship that?

Wonderbread
06-15-2010, 07:50 PM
is the coolant tube that bolts to the back of the water pump rotted? if not ill grab it

bryce_k
06-17-2010, 10:09 PM
Bump. Fenders sold. Wiper arms sold. Sunvisors sold. Rear hatch rubber sold. People make me offers on stuff I want as much of it gone and I will respond asap/ship asap as purchasers have noticed.

aecacia
06-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Any chance you have these panels from the backs of the seats?(except not ****ty and split) blue or black?:
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234/aecacia/IMG_4243.jpg

bryce_k
06-23-2010, 05:13 PM
I have the rear seat things you have asked for except I am putting the seats in my other corolla. Sorry cant help ya there. But bump as there is still viable parts on it.

tipoftheiceberg
06-29-2010, 10:57 AM
are you willing to ship that right rear seat on the 1st page pic? no tear-offs on the leather? and also please send me pics of the sideskirts i'm interested. many thanks. email is jvm_architect@yahoo.com

corollaiscious
06-29-2010, 03:39 PM
rear hatch! want.
ship? yes! ok:ciappa:
but im being super cereal.
I need a hatch
key included?

Ketchup122
06-29-2010, 07:13 PM
Hello I would like to buy the rear seats/backs only, all three wiper arms, and plastic grills under the engine bay near the wipers. Oh and how much for that dash board? Shipped to Chicago,IL. 60632. Or call me 773-387-0733 I have a paypal account. Thanks and hope to business! Oops I also need the blue glove box and rear view mirror. (prices please) My email is ketchup_122@yahoo.com

bryce_k
06-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Parts sold, Rear wiper arms, rear interior wheel well covers, front door panels, guage cluster, rear backrest seats, center cousil piece, windshield wiper arms, carpet, glove box, glove box brackets.

Parts that need to be sold: 2 hoods, dash, hatch, rear speaker covers, front speaker covers, rear tokico corolla struts, etc etc. Just keep pm me people. Shipping for a hatch/hood by bus out west will cost about 100 bucks ish give or take.

bryce_k
07-10-2010, 11:55 AM
new pictures, update, speaker covers, and all rear hatch interior parts still there etc etc offers on anything

woodenturn
07-11-2010, 09:36 PM
What's the deal with the front struts? Is it a coilover set-up
?

bryce_k
07-25-2010, 08:32 PM
edit bump

strmrdr23
07-26-2010, 12:53 PM
any chance you'd have the engine harness w/fuse box?

bryce_k
07-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Update, Pictures of struts, and rear end 4 links.

tipoftheiceberg
07-30-2010, 12:52 AM
how much is the jdm o-sh!t ring handle? can you email me pics? thanks

hasra_87
07-31-2010, 01:53 PM
do you have both CV axles for sales? and how much? PM me please.

bryce_k
08-11-2010, 08:23 PM
anyone need clutch master clyinder, slave to clyinder line, clutch pedal, and slave clyinder. I pulled more parts off such as front suspension.

visean
08-13-2010, 12:32 AM
sorry I keep forgetting to msg you back. I'll text you in the morning.

bryce_k
08-18-2010, 11:01 PM
bump... people offers on parts please... I am unemployed so I do have time to remove stuff.

eNdemic
08-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Ya they are a rebuild kit for the heads. There are 2 large gaskets 2 smaller 2 even smaller and 1 other. Not sure if its the whole kit but ten bucks plus shipping to cover my time to drive and ship them and there yours. Or else they are hitting the garbage cuz i do not need them.

It's not the whole kit. I had purchased a partial kit from Toyota, and then managed to track down another parts store in town with a full aftermarket kit. So some of them if I recall are Toyota, and some are randomness. I think I still have some at my house here too..

Anyway,

This car was once used to impress fat bitches. Let it's glory be spread into all your projects, and be a reminder of lessons learned.

Im curious as to how much bondo is under that ghetto paint job. You should sand it down for the lolz. I bet half the car has a layer of bondo on it.

bryce_k
08-29-2010, 11:48 AM
bump... everything is removed literally nothing left but shell. All I gotta do is sell stuff now people offers. UNCUT COMPLETE ECU SYSTEM INCLUDING LIGHTS. Brake pedal assembly/master cylinder, clutch pedal/clutch master cylinder. Line with slave cylinder. Offers... I will be adding more stuff for sale. Offers cuz I want shell gone before it snows. Engine mounts. etc

Drifting86
08-29-2010, 09:00 PM
Dibs on skirts to T1Y6R2 if shipping isn't crazy.

Ray

Drifting86
09-10-2010, 09:25 PM
http://www.dorikaze.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7692&d=1280107181

How much?

Ray

MartyL
09-11-2010, 01:41 AM
is this an 85? do you have a turn signal flasher relay? if so, would you ship it to victoria for me?

aikane
09-11-2010, 01:37 PM
bump... everything is removed literally nothing left but shell. All I gotta do is sell stuff now people offers. UNCUT COMPLETE ECU SYSTEM INCLUDING LIGHTS. Brake pedal assembly/master cylinder, clutch pedal/clutch master cylinder. Line with slave cylinder. Offers... I will be adding more stuff for sale. Offers cuz I want shell gone before it snows. Engine mounts. etc
How much do you want for just the clutch pedal assembly?

bryce_k
09-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Its an 86 and the turn signal flasher relay is in the pile of uncut ecu i removed. I will check friends parts car for relay. keep ya posted. just pay freight.

is this an 85? do you have a turn signal flasher relay? if so, would you ship it to victoria for me?

bryce_k
09-23-2010, 05:44 PM
No one needs blue rear slash some front interior pieces for free??? Dash not free but its packed up.