PDA

View Full Version : GTS Swap, Blue interior, Supra's...

theinfamous1
08-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Well I've ran into a few engine options that are very tempting but I'm short on cash by a small amount to make it mine so I need to sell some stuff

Complete GTS 4age swap-Includes everything you want do do a swap aside from the rear end. Engine is running with 165 PSI all across the board Car says 275k and I'm not sure if the engine has been rebuilt during this time. Brian Fixed it up for me and it runs fantastic. From what I understand there is a ClutchMasters clutch in the car, Haven't had a chance to look but the original owner of the car said he installed one. Shifts into all gears fine doesn't feel sloppy at all. ECU and wiring harness are all intact. Please note that the engine will remain in the car until sold at which point when it sells I will remove it and you can have it. 500 OBO (I'm going based of of other engines posted, if this price is high let me know I'm not trying to rip anyone off)

GTS Blue interior pieces- Rear seats have some cracking on the back of the headrests from 24 years of sun but are other wise minty, Navy Carpet needs a good cleaning, A,B, and C pillar trim in Navy including headliner trim and headliner Couple of pieces were drilled for neon install (I don't know?) Also includes Oh **** handles. I will consider selling the center console and well as shifter trim If someone is interested. Can possibly be talked into selling both front seats aswell. let me know what you want as we can decide on a price.

Supra's- Sanded them but haven't got around to painting them, I had them polished but when I had my winter tires mounted they were scratched so I was just going to paint them but haven't had a chance to get around to it, I paid 50$ for the rims and 80$ for the rubber looking to get that back concidering I just had the tires mounted and drove on them for maybe 50kms. Rear tires are Hankook Studded (90-95% tread left) and Michi X-ice that are almost shot. 130$

Full Stock Suspension setup. It's all stock and all there Everything that came from the factory 80$ OBO

BFG Tires originally on a supra celica 235/60R14 and 225/60R14 the 225's are good have about 50-60% left the 235 have about 20-25% left Some rubbing groves on the 225's. 50$

Help Fund my habit plz, Shipping is at buyers expense I take Cash or EMT

Plz note I am NOT parting my car just the engine and interior bits

PM me here or shoot me a text at 1-250-575-4O82

Will Garrick
08-03-2010, 02:47 PM
good prices dude

Colbskee
08-03-2010, 02:53 PM
might have to buy that GTS swap when my bike sells, for a car i do not yet have...lol

theinfamous1
08-03-2010, 03:50 PM
I had some interest today for the full swap including rear end and gas tank, Don't really wanna sell my rear end and buy another. Kinda defeats the purpose. :)

Gas tank is also for sale as the fuel pump in there will not be compatible with the engine I'm looking at. Brand new fuel pump I believe its a Walboro But Brian told me to get one that said "Made in Japan" so I did I paid 140$ with my Lordco discount You can have the full tank including pump for 150$ Tank is rust free just needs some new lines.

theinfamous1
08-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Bump

shancerlelby
08-08-2010, 04:00 PM
got my hopes up, thought you were selling a whole gts for 500$ i woulda drove to williams lake and bought that forsure!

theinfamous1
08-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Bump