PDA

View Full Version : AE92 and a few AE86 parts.

Blade7
08-01-2011, 06:44 PM
This is probably going to be the last time I post this, my dad is making me get rid of my AE92 parts car. I will list a few things, but ask, I may still have what you are looking for.

AE92

Full interior and its red, still in fairly nice shape except the ripped driver's seat and cracked dash.
I have doors and hood are also all very nice shape and freshly done.
I have a nice GT-S tranny that is perfect, nicer then my AE86 one I currently am using...
I have AE92 side skirts, but they are my nice ones and I wanted to use them on my AE86, but I need $ so if someone really wants them and gives a good offer, we will see how it goes...
I have a front and rear AE92 strut bar. The front is stock, the rear is custom.
I have a full rear disk break set up still if anyone is converting an SR5.
I also have front and rear sways, the rear has new end links and poly bushings, front will need new ones.
Brand new front bumper.
I have 3 spoilers, my nice custom one with the cool tail light and stripes, a mint black one, and an OK red one that needs one stud.
I have tons of other stuff too, basically a full car minus the rims, suspension, and engine.

AE86

For the AE86, I have a little bit...
I have a passenger side red seat that is in perfect condition (I know someone was selling a car without one...)
I have a black drivers seat that I never even looked at, I just got it with my passenger seat.
There is a 3.90 ratio welded rear end that I hated but someone may love to drift with, just not my thing.
One 7 rib large port, not too sure of the condition... It wasn't running, but as I did my swap I found the fuel pump was messed, so it may be fine!
I have a bunch of wiring parts if someone needs some plugs. Its all the left over stuff from my blue top.
I have a bunch of back interior that I will probably never use, no back seat or cover, but I think everything else is there in black.
I have a spare cross member that needs a new mount.
There are a few other small things, no body parts, mainly stuff I took off from my swap, ask and I may have it.

Random
Aftermarket steering wheel.
A pocket for under the CD player.
A fire extinguisher that needs a recharge with mount.
Two (but I can currently only find one) custom GT-S sticker that I have on my window, I know Trigger Happy thought it was cool! Its on the pic in my sig in the back window.

Everything is OBO, but I have prices for a few things in mind, but I am hurting for money and I would rather see someone use something then it get scrapped so any offer will be considered. I will also trade for aftermarket AE86 stuff if you have it. I also need rear speakers and anything else cool! lol

Let me know what you want and I can get pics in no time, but you really only have one week before its gone!

Message me here or text me for a speedy response!
(905) 718-0470

Pics on request!

Blade7
08-02-2011, 01:12 PM
No one building a FWD SR5 into a GT-S?

Duy-
08-02-2011, 01:33 PM
lol im not sure its worth anyones time around here, they're nice daily cars but if u wanna drop a 4agze or 20v it fits well but other than that...

Blade7
08-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Ya, but some do them. I had a bunch of people doing the 4 door AE92's buy most of the other things. I thought things like the brakes, sway bars, and strut bars would have went fast... I also find it funny that ni one is doing the SR5 AE92's, I think they look a lot nicer than the 4 door... To each their own... I have been finding lots of it fits on my AE86 too, so maybe someone wants something that works on both? I would rather have someone get something they need before I scrap her.

Blade7
08-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Almost time to part with her... :'(

Blade7
08-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Fenders and K&N getting sold tomorrow. I am going to the Supra meet tomorrow, so if you text me soon enough and you want something, I can bring it.

Blade7
08-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Radio and fule pump gone. All parts are cheap, just ask!

Toyota8
08-15-2011, 05:25 PM
The AE92 custom rear strut bar, is it for a 4 doors or a GT-S? Do you have any pictures?

Blade7
08-16-2011, 10:50 PM
I made if for my GT-S, but it may fit. I sent you a PM, if you give me your email, I can send you pics of it, the other one like it, and it installed in my car.

arcZ
08-22-2011, 12:43 PM
heya do you have a 4ag timing belt cover?