PDA

View Full Version : NRG Deep Dish steering wheel $75

Mazin
08-07-2011, 04:35 PM
I'm selling my NRG Deep Dish steering when that I got just a couple months ago because a friend gave me a new Momo Retro wheel as a gift. I paid $125+ shipping for it. Asking $75 firm + shipping.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/StupidComputer/steewinngwheer.jpg

widebodystarlet
08-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Wow that's a nice wheel! glws!

leboe
08-07-2011, 05:49 PM
not willing to sell hub?

Mazin
08-07-2011, 09:51 PM
If you mean the T3 spacer, I'm keeping that. I thought I might sell it, but I really like the space the Momo hub + the T3 spacer gives me.

If you mean the NRG hub, you do NOT want it. I sent it back and got a Momo one instead. The notches for the turn signal release do not line up at all, so your signal will need to be manually released after turning unless you drill new holes into the hub. The metal disc for the horn does not line up with the metal pin on the column, so you will get sparks while turning and the horn will keep honking when you turn your wheel. That metal disc for the horn came off the plastic disc that holds it before I even managed to install it, AND the plastic disc that holds the metal disc came off the hub itself. Such a piece of GARBAGE. NRG explained it that they designed the hub for a later version of the Corolla, and assumed that it would work with earlier versions. Meh, not convinced.

But the steering wheel is nice, and the best wheel I could find for the price.

REN69
08-08-2011, 06:11 PM
^sort of makes sense... not all hubs work with other cars, yet they all "look like" they would work with other cars of the same years.

Mazin
08-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Bump. Still available.

Mazin
08-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Bump, still available.