PDA

View Full Version : Streetshark garage sale, buy my crap

StreetShark
09-26-2011, 07:16 PM
All parts are in calgary alberta, local pick ups prefered. All parts or OBO, prices simply up as a basic guideline, may be a bit more firm on other parts, but make offers anyways, worst I can say is no. Can get pic's of things on request, but most of this stuff is pretty straight forward.

-USDM Rear bumper side plastics, black, 20$
-USDM Rear bumper plastic, black, no rebar, 20$
-USDM kouki grill, black, 20$
-USDM kouki SR5 front bumper side pieces, black, garden siding holes, 20$
-USDM kouki SR5 lower lip piece, black, garden siding holes, 20$
-I have the garden siding that was on the sr5 pieces, if you want it you can have it
-USDM Front bumper rebar with plastic cover, some different signal lights, I think mr2? not even sure if they work, never tried. blackish-red, 50$
-4 snowflakes with 195/60/14, tires are decent, the rims are pretty scuffed and paints chipped. pick n pull find. also have 5th spare, but spare has no tire. chipped black, 120$
-4 pizza cutters with no tires, 2 are green, 2 are silver. no tires. 80$
-2 13" steelies, have alright 185/70/13's, 40$

Personally I think alot of these prices are good, but like I said, make offers. Ill post more stuff as I find it, mabye some tail lights. Will add an AE111 itb setup on here once i find all the stuff I had. Number is 403-862-0671, prefer texts as I work and go to school, and am usually at one of the two, and they frown upon phones going off. thanks guys, cheers!
-Clayton

StreetShark
09-27-2011, 02:50 PM
going to work bump!

found the itb crap too

thesickness
09-27-2011, 04:51 PM
just curious about the price on the ITB's...

86Guy
09-27-2011, 06:11 PM
interested in ITB's as well.

StreetShark
09-28-2011, 12:00 AM
Alright, I was gonna wait to get pics of all the ITB stuff, but heres what I got, ill put individual prices on everything, but if you buy all of it ill strike ya a deal.
-16v JDM MAP ECU-80$
-16V JDM MAP uncut harness-100$
-Custom manifold for a redtop 16v, pretty decent, welds are kinda sloppy, might have pinholes, I didnt make it, came with the itbs when i bought em -100$
-AE111 ITB's - 200$
-Unknown trumpets, only other place ive seen em was on a beams 3s so ill assume they have something to do with that motor. theyre like milled flat on the sides to sit closer together? like I said, ill get pics. - 100$

I also found a set of usdm zenki hatch taillights, there tinted dark black, came on my car. I prefer koukis unless theyre zenki sprinter tails ;) , so 80 bucks and there yours? no cracks or anything.

StreetShark
09-29-2011, 02:51 PM
itb bump

StreetShark
09-30-2011, 04:54 PM
no one likes me fs thread bump

StreetShark
10-01-2011, 01:20 PM
neeed money bump :(

StreetShark
10-03-2011, 12:17 AM
Bump guys
I think the buyer of my springs is flaking on me? havent heard from her, regardless im lookin for fast sales on all this stuff, so buy my stuff! the springs are eibach pro kit, like new, want 150$ for em, steal since their around 300$ new, still in awesome shape, still have box and sticker too! bonus! honestly the bumper plastics and stuff will probably get tossed, honestly didnt think anyone would buy sr5 bumper plastics anyways. let me know guys if you want any of this stuff! pm or text number in first post!

edit: Nevermind about the springs, recieved payment today! so those are gone.