PDA

View Full Version : 5m stuff, and ct-26

Alcahoulic
03-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Hey got a few things for sale that I've been meaning to get rid of for a while now. Everything is in Nanaimo, but could potentially be delivered to Victoria for some beer.

-1st up: Headders for mkii supra (5M). possibly pacesetter, never actually found out for sure. Mint shape, I cut off the end when trying to fit them on my truck, never did get them installed and I can weld it back on for anyone that wants it.
$160

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Alcahoulic/DSC02687_zps6d1e2f5f.jpg (http://s301.photobucket.com/user/Alcahoulic/media/DSC02687_zps6d1e2f5f.jpg.html)

-ct-26

Misplaced the pictures I had of this, will grab some tomorrow. But it's you're regular old ct-26 from a 7m, bit of shaft play, ran it on my car until I blew the head gasket and upgraded. $120.

-'83 5mge with harness and computer

Solid engine, compression is between 178 and 183 across the board. Needs a distributor and to get the heck out of my parents shed. Will also throw some pictures up tomorrow. $200.

-rums

Bunch of 14x7 supras. Burner rubber mounted on two of them, the other 4 don't have any rubber. $20 each? Will also grab pics of these tomorrow. No major curbage on any of them, pretty clean and straight just the standard brake dust caked on.

-miscellaneous

interior bits from an 83 supra, terra-cotta. I don't really plan on putting any of it back in so if you need anything just ask. I also have a lot of random 5&7m stuff, like a spare front timing cover, possible a flywheel or two, w58 bellhousing, bunch of random wiring. Just ask if you're looking for anything in particular.
Not that most people here will likely be interested but I've also got a w56 and t-case up for grabs.

Sorry about not having pics, they were on my phone a few weeks ago when I had planned on posting everything. I'd wait till tomorrow when I have the pics to post the thread but then it'd be May or June before I post the damn thread lol.

oldskoolcool
03-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Probably gonna grab the supras off you for a buddy, I'll let you know within 24hrs.

Sparkie
03-11-2014, 03:37 AM
got a burgandy center console? the part the handbrake lever goes through, and what would you estimate shipping to toronto to be?

Alcahoulic
03-11-2014, 08:14 AM
Got a terra-cotta center console, not burgandy, but maybe if you squint real hard... lol, sorry.
Sounds good oldskool, keep me posted.