PDA

View Full Version : Kouki Front Bumper Zenki Lip and Brackets still in plastic!

liftback
04-28-2014, 12:14 AM
Just like the title says I have a brand new kouki front bumper, Zenki Front Lip and Bumper brackets all new never used still in the plastic!

These are damn near impossible to get in new condition. I'm firm on the price given how rare these items are.

Send me a text if you want them. 647-309-4616.

At this point i'm not willing to seperate.

1250 local pick up will ship at buyer's expense

All OEM Items not replicas

http://i59.tinypic.com/2lw14dh.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/2gt3jhw.jpg

Serendipity
04-28-2014, 05:55 AM
Charge what you want, but kouki bumpers are discontinued, not extinct.

cerealmaniac
04-28-2014, 07:32 AM
Charge what you want, but kouki bumpers are discontinued, not extinct.

What he said

projectae86
04-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Oh man you should do a collaboration sale with the guy selling the $10,000 stock blue coupe in Toronto. Maybe get 15k for the whole deal.....

shalbot
04-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Holy, your profit margin must be insane....

liftback
04-28-2014, 04:14 PM
575 for the kouki bumper

375 dollars for the front lip

300 dollars for the brackets.

Grand total 1250 do you think it costs less than 250 dollars to ship a front lip, bumper and brackets?

Use zip ties and J-Blood replica bumpers if you like.

liftback
04-28-2014, 04:17 PM
Oh man you should do a collaboration sale with the guy selling the $10,000 stock blue coupe in Toronto. Maybe get 15k for the whole deal.....

Typical Poori-kaze response.

87j-spec
04-28-2014, 06:09 PM
A bunch of us just got zenki lips for $350 shipped from Japan. Just saying. And you can keep your poori-kaze coments to your self guy.

Duy-
04-28-2014, 06:25 PM
well lets no resort to name calling, his prices seem pretty fair to me
that's what they retail for, do the exchange rate and it's about the same

http://club4ag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=793

b-rock
04-28-2014, 06:55 PM
Cheapass-Kaze

visean
04-28-2014, 07:09 PM
575 for the kouki bumper

Grand total 1250 do you think it costs less than 250 dollars to ship a front lip, bumper and brackets?

I'd say this is pretty fair! GLWS

Serendipity
04-28-2014, 08:43 PM
575 for the kouki bumper

You didn't mention that shipping was included in your initial post.

projectae86
04-28-2014, 10:19 PM
1250 is very fair. The lack of shipping cost in the first post threw me off. And I needed a laugh this moring. Lol

Honestly good luck with the sale of this and your car. Car does look pretty tempting. So clean.

shalbot
04-29-2014, 08:09 AM
My apologies, I didn't think that included shipping. This is a really good deal then, GLWS. BTW nice coupe :)

liftback
05-03-2014, 11:54 AM
bump

Brandon G
05-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Ah, it doesn't include shipping.

Special K
05-05-2014, 11:13 AM
A bunch of us just got zenki lips for $350 shipped from Japan. Just saying. And you can keep your poori-kaze coments to your self guy.

WHAT??!! I missed this?! group buy?

cerealmaniac
05-05-2014, 11:23 AM
decent prices! free bump!

liftback
05-23-2014, 11:52 AM
I'm not willing to seperate or ship anymore the shipping prices are ridiculous. NEW PRICE 1200 firm.....I'm not willing to seperate.

cerealmaniac
05-23-2014, 11:57 AM
I'm not willing to seperate or ship anymore the shipping prices are ridiculous. NEW PRICE 1200 firm.....I'm not willing to seperate.

Where did you get your quote? Greyhound charges ~$100 for a bumper. I shipped a lip to Nova Scotia from Alberta for $30.

Dugwillis
05-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Zenki lip new from EP importers $305 shipped to Canada.
Bumper brackets new $240 shipped to Canada.
Kouki front bumper $450 shipped to Canada.

Yes you can still buy all these items right now brand new. Perhaps you should lower your prices to reflect that. Sorry but you paid too much.

Spence
05-23-2014, 01:27 PM
Edit because stupid....

liftback
05-23-2014, 08:28 PM
Zenki lip new from EP importers $305 shipped to Canada.
Bumper brackets new $240 shipped to Canada.
Kouki front bumper $450 shipped to Canada.

Yes you can still buy all these items right now brand new. Perhaps you should lower your prices to reflect that. Sorry but you paid too much.

Really shipped to Canada?

Kagoshima, Japan Is where EP Importers are located. We don't have free trade with Japan. You will pay ridiculous duties based on the size of the packaging. You know nothing. I want you do to do that and pay upwards of 500 dollars on duties.

I'll give them to you for free just show up at my front door and show me your invoice. The total for your "would be parts list that you pulled out of your ass" parts would be 995 and if you think you'll pay less than 205 in duties is a joke.

And they don't have Kouki bumpers by the way.

http://www.ep-importers.com/apps/webstore/products/show/2804740

If you read in the description it's not available in the USA because of the size limit. So what makes you think that they'll ship to Canada?

liftback
05-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Edit because stupid....

Edit because you're poor. Don't piss me off and think i'll stay quiet.

1200 Is more than fair for these items. You guys are complaning about dimes and nickles here. 200? Really? And lips posted for 350? I'm asking for 25 dollars more. And it's not in Japan it's in Toronto. If you're not intested don't come here and talk ****. WTF is wrong with DK moderators do they sit around with their thumbs up their ass? If you're not interested don't reply.

Dugwillis
05-23-2014, 08:44 PM
I know nothing? Well I know how much the parts were I just ordered and received from EP importers. $500 in duties lol get real this isn't the states were ordering from.

Doesn't matter anyways these parts won't sell at this price here. Go to C4AG.

Dugwillis
05-23-2014, 08:46 PM
dbl pst

pitobread
05-23-2014, 08:59 PM
EP will ship anything, Size is irrelevant. And the taxes are whatever your normal brokerage is. I have had like 800-900 worth of wheels+ steering wheels and brokerage and tax was like 60-70 dollars. The taxes go on what the item is valued at, not the size, lol.

And EP doesn't list Half the stuff they can get or can find for you on their website, that doesn't mean they can't.

cerealmaniac
05-23-2014, 10:05 PM
For duties it depends on a couple things:

1. GST/HST/PST
2. Condition of items (I've never been charged duties/taxes on used car parts)
3. Country of origin
4. Classification of items (i.e. Tires have an environmental fee)

-------------------------
On top of that, the final cost of "shipping" will also depend on the mail courier you choose. Most of the time if you go with EMS, USPS, you won't get any surprise fees. If possible, avoid Fedex, UPS or DHL.

I use the following site to get estimates when I buy stuff. It's usually pretty accurate

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/dte-acl/est-cal-eng.html

Hope that helps.

FunkyColdMedina
05-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Coming from a Canada Post employee, you'd be very unlucky to get charged that much duty and taxes... which are based, as someone said above, on the value of goods as well as country of origin. Not size. Many parts I've ordered (and handled at work) from Japan have been very undervalued, not saying this is the "right" thing to do but you'd likely not have to pay a high amount of duties if at all. Couple this with the fact that the average customs officer will not believe a bumper for a late '80s Corolla is worth $100, let alone $450.

And the Kouki brackets were available from Regency Toyota for around $200 plus taxes... certified correct as of last week when I grabbed them.

OP, maybe you should avoid insulting people and calling them poor like you know their life situation, simply because they don't view your items as "worth it" (whether they are right or wrong). Not trying to add to the flame, just saying you should perhaps post elsewhere if "Poori-Kaze" is not str8 ballin' enough for your parts...

liftback
05-24-2014, 11:56 AM
Coming from a Canada Post employee, you'd be very unlucky to get charged that much duty and taxes... which are based, as someone said above, on the value of goods as well as country of origin. Not size. Many parts I've ordered (and handled at work) from Japan have been very undervalued, not saying this is the "right" thing to do but you'd likely not have to pay a high amount of duties if at all. Couple this with the fact that the average customs officer will not believe a bumper for a late '80s Corolla is worth $100, let alone $450.

And the Kouki brackets were available from Regency Toyota for around $200 plus taxes... certified correct as of last week when I grabbed them.

OP, maybe you should avoid insulting people and calling them poor like you know their life situation, simply because they don't view your items as "worth it" (whether they are right or wrong). Not trying to add to the flame, just saying you should perhaps post elsewhere if "Poori-Kaze" is not str8 ballin' enough for your parts...

If you don't view my items as not worth it keep it to yourself. Talk is cheap. You can say this and that but you're not the ones selling it. I can insult you cock suckers as much as I want if you come and **** in my house. Go make a thread saying you hate me I don't care. In the last year i've sold 2 of the cleanest cars with a reasonable price tag attached to it. Don't talk to me about prices...What do you want me to do? Sell them for what you want me to sell them as and include free shipping? How's 200 for the brackets 350 for the lip and 450 for the lip? Cause you say so from Alberta, and BC is everything cheaper there? I don't give a flying you know what for what you payed for them.

Spence
05-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Edit because you're poor. Don't piss me off and think i'll stay quiet.

No, because I realized dug had posted their name of the importer I was looking for.

Dugwillis
05-24-2014, 12:09 PM
This is our house moron. We've been here longer than you with your 49 posts. Get the **** out.

Prodah-G
05-24-2014, 01:11 PM
Dug's numbers are on point...(+/- $30)

paulcorolla
05-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Everyone is so excited.

liftback
05-24-2014, 01:21 PM
This is our house moron. We've been here longer than you with your 49 posts. Get the **** out.

Cause you talk **** and troll 4,013 times you think you have more rights here? Internet tough guy. HA.

liftback
05-24-2014, 01:31 PM
I'm done here. Dugwillis feel free to call me too and If anyone wants to get these parts text me. 647-309-4616 or give me a call.

OEM fitment for 30 dollars more! Apparently when I bought the lip off of buddy for 375

Be confident with your money and buy from me. My parts are OEM and brand new. I will include the receipt for the brackets I bought from the dealer. Which were skeptical and said that they don't sell these brackets normally but since I have a good relationship with them since these brackets don't pass Canada safety standards. I had to use the VIN from my RHD AE86.

550 is what I paid for the bumper.

375 is what I paid for the lip

237.98 is what I paid for the brackets.

Yes I'm marking up the prices by 37.02 for my time. Have a problem with that. You won't get it for cheaper I don't care what Dugwillis says but apparently he's everyone's mother on here.

If you want to build your AE86 right and have proper fitment let me know. I'm not prepared to lose a dollar on this sale.

Spence
05-24-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm a humble dude and always open to constructive criticism

liftback
05-24-2014, 03:28 PM
Zenki Lip Sold!

projectae86
05-24-2014, 08:09 PM
This was a good read. Congrats to everyone involved. Lol. Good luck on the sale bud. But really, maybe tone down the hate.
Life is too short to stress. Everything in Ontario is expensive for 86 stuff. Oh well. I don't know dug, But I do know he has immense amount of information and is a straight shooter.
Bleh, it's Saturday I'm going to have a beer. You guys should too!

Duy-
05-24-2014, 11:26 PM
ahh just let him post it for what he wants, if it sells then it sells, if it doesnt then the price was too high... thats the market place. who cares. i think i sold my used kouki jdm bumper for 450 plus shipping, i regretted it