PDA

View Full Version : FS: 86 GT-S Coupe body/int parts

SkinnyG
04-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Parting out a 1986 Corolla GT-S.

Interior (blue). Hood, doors and trunk very good shape but needs repaint (blue). All glass except windshield (cracked). Carpet pretty good. Interior panels. Dash pad very good. Full console. Full heater system with ducting. Power <b><i>mirrors</i></b> with wiring, power sunroof (complete panel cut-out, just weld in), all lights. Headlight motors rebuilt by local avation mechanic. Signal lights, taillights, side markers. Fuel door. Fuel tank (no pump or sender).

Also suspension control arms, sway bars and trailing links. Crossmember.

Building a Lotus 7 clone with drivetrain and electrical.

Greg Wellwood
g_wellwood@yahoo.com
Kelowna BC, Canada

<i>Edit: Power <u>Mirrors</u>, not windows. Dang liquor does it every time...</i>

kelmiku
04-11-2004, 12:04 AM
Hi there!
Is there any crack or damage for your taillgiht?..........I may be interested.......

Sanjuro
04-11-2004, 12:15 AM
do you have the front plastic lip that goes below the bumper? how much for the driver headlight?

SkinnyG
04-11-2004, 10:26 PM
I think have the front plastic lip. I didn't really look at it for shape, but will do tomorrow.
$10.

Popup headlight assemblies are $25 complete. One has a dead headlight (broke the prong on the back of the bulb), can't remember which one.

One taillight has a wee crack that could be sealed with a bit of Methylene Chloride. It's barely noticeable, but there. $25 each for the taillights, includes side marker and whatever working bulbs are in them.

You will get more personal response if you email me at g_wellwood@yahoo.com. I just picked up a cheap digital camera, so just ask for pics. I am posting prices and parts and pics (as I take them) at http://www.geocities.com/g_wellwood/forsale.html

I'm hoping the prices are reasonable. Its either you guys buy the parts, or I throw them out. I'd like to recoup some of the purchase price for myself, as I'm not using the body/interior/etc.

Greg

do-boy
04-11-2004, 10:28 PM
how much for the complete power window system? dint even kno they were available here...

SkinnyG
04-11-2004, 10:42 PM
how much for the complete power window system? dint even kno they were available here...

Sorry, I must have been drunk at the time. My brain said "mirrors" my fingers typed "windows." Sorry sorry sorry.....

Sanjuro
04-12-2004, 09:36 AM
are you gonna be in GVR anytime soon?

SkinnyG
04-12-2004, 12:40 PM
I should be at the coast May 08-09th for CACC Championship #1 (www.caccautosport.org), and the 6 remaining events. I have one person interested in the trunk lid, there's only so much I can carry in a Nissan Sentra along with all my autocross stuff. How's aboot you folks come up here to God's country?? (grin)

Greg

do-boy
04-12-2004, 02:30 PM
LOL np, you had my hopes up tho for a second...

SkinnyG
04-12-2004, 05:06 PM
Uploaded pictures of the grill, dashpad, bumper lip, taillights, front corner lights. http://www.geocities.com/g_wellwood/forsale.html

Potential delivery dates:

May 08/09
June 06
June 27
July 18
Aug 06/07/08
Aug 29
Sept 19

Spottty
04-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Wow, so your into the lotus7 thing too? I love them. I saw one in the UK and now I need to have one.

So are you going IRS? Building everything yourself or buying a chassis? detail please! :D

SkinnyG
04-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Details sent via PM

ae604hatch
04-12-2004, 10:20 PM
hey ill take ur front side markets

is the driver side one a bit cracked or is it just the pictures??
i guess ill have to wait till u come down to vancouver or ...?

SkinnyG
04-13-2004, 05:14 PM
hey ill take ur front side markets

I took a closer look at the front corners today. Left front is missing the frontmost reflector section (look closely in pic, funny how I missed it). Right front has a 1.4cm "Y" shaped crack near the bottom. The line in the pic is a blade of grass.

Since these are not perfect, you can have them both for free if you want. I can mail them to you if you pay shipping, or else you meet me at Boundary Bay Airport...

...bring your car for a race, too!!

Greg

SkinnyG
05-09-2004, 11:12 PM
I feel kinda bad, you coming all the way out from PoCo by public transit and all. You gots to get that car finished dude!

I hope you weren't hunting for me for long. Good luck on your project!

G