PDA

View Full Version : Spring Clean Up Sale!!

trueno
03-12-2004, 11:31 PM
45mm Weber Carbs w/ big port intake manifold-$650
40mm Mikuni Carbs w/ 3TC intake manifold-$550
3TC cam-don't remeber the duration, give specs later-$200
4-15x7 Volk Racing C1's w/ 195/50/15 Pirelli SP8000 rubber(75% tread left)-$1100
3-OEM "snowflake" rims-$125
4-15x7 Prime Racing Rims-$200
Exedy Clutch for a 85-87 Toyota Celica
86 MR2 flywheel-resurfaced already-$75

i think that's everything. i also have a **** load of interior pieces, so if you're looking for anything specific i may have it. i should have pics of everything shortly, i'm very bad when it comes to doing anything on the computer, so i'm saying sorry now. All the prices are negotiable within reason. My name is Jimmy aka Jimbo or JB to the older members. I reside in E-town, Alberta.

Dusk-Until the Sky Crashes
justdoinmything_888@hotmai.com

DJ Ambiguous
03-13-2004, 04:06 AM
damn jimmy, selling those rims already?.. i guess you have too many rims now eh?.. lol.. oh well.. hey Jimmy, are you busy next week?.. i have two days off and i wanna use one of those days to pick up my hoist and the engine... i'll call ya sometime this weekend.. peece..

oh and P.S., i might be interested in that fly wheel since i want to get a clutch just like Mac's and i know he is using the MR2 flywheel for it.. i'll have to talk to you about it when i get a chance...

Cueman
03-13-2004, 08:59 AM
Jimmy... I am amazed.

Interested in the Webers... email en route

projectae86
03-13-2004, 11:58 AM
hey jimmy its mat the lil kid who lives buy your parents house?? yeah anyhoo those c1's your selling those are the ones with the black center peice right? can you get back to me on when i might be able to look at them. ive always wanted them but as of right now my pocket is kinda tight so i dunno but anyhoo i would like to see em. get back to me whenever. its mat

ygm bye

trueno
03-13-2004, 12:38 PM
Wrongway-hahaha...ya man i'm selling those rims already. i got waaaayyy too many rims and not enough vehicles to put them on. i planned to keep the c1's as my "show" rims and use my te37's for the street but i picked up those superstar's from macdaddy, so i need to clean out my garage again. i'll give you a holla tommorrow or something to see when you're free to grab all your shiet outta my place.

Cueman-w'sup homie? how you doin dog, long time no talk. ya i'll reply your email asap

Matt-the C1's are the carbon fiber center piece ones with the polished lip. i had them on my car that one time you dropped by rustcheck to look at my ride. i'll email asap also.

Dusk, Until the Sky Crashes

projectae86
03-13-2004, 01:23 PM
oh belive you me i remember those rims ...drool drool pant pant pant

ummmm anyhoo yeah i just wanted to take a real long look at them are they at your place or the place by my house? anyhoo yeah get back to me whenever. its all good in tha hood

mat

DJ Ambiguous
03-13-2004, 04:23 PM
yeah jimbo.. call me whenever.. or i'll call you if i can find yer number lol.. i'll call macdaddy and grab it again...

Matt, yeah those rims are sweet.. but what about your Hoshino's?.. crazy kid... :)

Expo86
03-16-2004, 09:32 AM
Did you ever get my e-mail?

Dave.

Boost
03-16-2004, 03:37 PM
treuno,

what's included with the exedy clutch? p/p, clutch disc...?

trueno
03-16-2004, 10:07 PM
Dave-Yes i got your email, sorry but i've been busy with studying for my finals as of late. i'll have something up soon...so sorry once again.

Booster-i don't remember but i'll double check for ya.

Cueman
03-18-2004, 08:40 AM
yo Jimmy, I just got notice that you didn't receive my emails. I sent you a PM.

I'm in no hurry, call me whenever... 403.680.6196

trueno
03-18-2004, 07:05 PM
Boost: the exedy/daikin clutch comes with a pressure plate, clutch disc and throw out bearing.

Cueman-alright i'll holla at you this weekend.

Dave- got the email and should have the pics up tonight or tommorrow sometime.

trueno
03-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Pictures are up at the following address for those of you interested.

http://www.ualberta.ca/~avlee/Jimmy/

If you have any questions please post something here or send me and email at:

ha_prod@hotmail.com

thank you
jimbo

Dusk,Until the Sky Crashes

VickersGTS
03-18-2004, 10:44 PM
lookat the puppy dog!

awwww

projectae86
03-18-2004, 11:59 PM
hey jimbo, its mat here yeah i was trying to e-mail you and both times i did its sent it back saying it cannot be sent then it said they were like holding it then again it could not be sent???Werid anyhoo i wouldnt mind taking a look at those rims lemme know what you think? if we could meet up sometime later on this month? or even at the dk meet. ok see ya

mat

trueno
03-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Hahahaha....oopsss. didn't mean to have the pics of my dog in there hahah LOL

Matt: you can holla at me if you want, just grab my digits from macdaddy or we can do it at the meet.