PDA

View Full Version : FS: JDM "Toyota Sprinter Trueno" trunk decals

micro214_kp61
05-11-2005, 06:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/downshift/P1000741.jpg

SPECIAL "DK" PRICE: $15.00/set (plus shipping in Canada ONLY)
*available in white, black, silver or gun metal grey!
**Payment accepted through PayPal (micrographics2005@yahoo.ca) or cash.

The Load
05-11-2005, 07:21 PM
i know it's a long shot but what are the chances that you have some levin decals too :confused:

ch0g0nda
05-11-2005, 07:38 PM
These the ones that guy on HachiRoku.net made?

nusneak
05-11-2005, 08:08 PM
[

SPECIAL "DK" PRICE: $15.00/set (plus shipping in Canada ONLY)
*available in white, black, silver or gun metal grey!
**Payment accepted through PayPal (micrographics2005@yahoo.ca) or cash.
Sorry, I'm kind of dumb. Can you circle or highlight what is included in each set, or cut out what is not included. Or is there 3 sets in that picture? Also what color is in the picture? Silver or gun metal grey. Thanks.

Jeff Lange
05-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Sorry, I'm kind of dumb. Can you circle or highlight what is included in each set, or cut out what is not included. Or is there 3 sets in that picture? Also what color is in the picture? Silver or gun metal grey. Thanks.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno is for the right side of the trunk.
APEX Twin Cam 16 is for the left side of the trunk.

I'm assuming it comes with those 2.

micro214_kp61
05-11-2005, 08:27 PM
The Load... if you can find me a decent picture of the decal that i can trace, i'll make you one. it's not a long shot as long as i can see something that i can copy.

ch0g0nda... nope. i made this just this afternoon! :D

nusneak... (1x) APEX TWINCAM 16 and (1x) Toyota Sprinter Trueno. the color in the picture is gunmetal grey.

Jeff Lange.. thanks for the clarification.

GTS Jeff
05-11-2005, 08:37 PM
http://home.iprimus.com.au/nweick/images/back.jpg

whitewulfe
05-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Hmmm, do you make custom ones, by any chance?

ch0g0nda
05-11-2005, 08:45 PM
ch0g0nda... nope. i made this just this afternoon! :DDamn man nice job then! I remember like six months ago there was a guy on HR.net making a set of these stickers. Took him about two weeks to get it right.

Quickly, those of you with 86's, send this man money! :cool:

nusneak
05-11-2005, 08:51 PM
http://home.iprimus.com.au/nweick/images/back.jpg
Wheres the toyota sprinter sticker?

AccentAE86
05-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Do these fit on coupes?

GTS Jeff
05-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Wheres the toyota sprinter sticker?
The "Toyota Sprinter" sticker is usually only on hatchbacks with whiteline tails, because redline tails already say Toyota Sprinter in the taillight trim.

REN69
05-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Mike! whatever happened to my AE92 set??? :confused: :(

micro214_kp61
05-12-2005, 04:58 AM
Mike! whatever happened to my AE92 set??? :confused: :(

i told you last time.. i still have it. when you meet up with Richard this weekend call me so i can give it to you.

micro214_kp61
05-12-2005, 05:02 AM
Do these fit on coupes?

to be honest... i'm not sure! i'll try it on my brothers car and see if it fits. it looks like it's too big but i'll check.

GTS Jeff... thanks for the info. i didn't know that too. can post a pic of the one with whiteline tail lights and has the "toyota sprinter" decal on the trunk as well. thanks!

FYI, i don't have an AE86 so forgive me if other people answers your questions about which is what.

Expo86
05-12-2005, 07:16 AM
The "Toyota Sprinter" sticker is usually only on hatchbacks with whiteline tails, because redline tails already say Toyota Sprinter in the taillight trim.

I thought those were 'sprinter' lights and that redlines have a reflective red band across the top without any writing and have a contiguous brake light section.

Dave.

GTS Jeff
05-12-2005, 10:55 AM
I thought those were 'sprinter' lights and that redlines have a reflective red band across the top without any writing and have a contiguous brake light section.

Dave.
Oops you're right. :p

martiniracing
05-13-2005, 01:06 PM
MIKE! i want 2 sets, but i need them both to say 'twin cam 20'

micro214_kp61
05-13-2005, 01:33 PM

hahaha.. i'll see what i can do Sam! i'll call when i get it! ;)

micro214_kp61
05-14-2005, 05:01 AM
bump... 2 sets left (1x black and 1 white)

AccentAE86
05-14-2005, 12:00 PM
So do they fit coupes??????
If it does, then I want the white one

micro214_kp61
05-14-2005, 12:41 PM
So do they fit coupes??????
If it does, then I want the white one

unfortunately no. i tried it on my bro's coupe. it's 1/2'' taller. i can however resize it to fit a coupe if you really want one? price is the same $15/set. tell me what you think!

thanks

Jeff Lange
05-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Can you guys do OEM GT-S 86-87 trunk copies? (Silver silkscreened (I think) on clear plastic)

Toyota only carries black now, and I need silver, but I want it to look like the originals did, so if you can't make it like they were stock I'm not really interested. Let me know. :)

Thanks.

micro214_kp61
05-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Jeff.. it's in the works. i'm just finishing the zenki ones then after that i'll do the kouki next. i'll post all of it soon. just be patient with me, small bussiness you know how it is. ;)

Jeff Lange
05-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Yup, I understand of course.

If I can't find replicas that look exactly like the originals, or the originals from somewhere, I'm not going to bother putting anything on the trunk.

AccentAE86
05-15-2005, 03:19 AM
unfortunately no. i tried it on my bro's coupe. it's 1/2'' taller. i can however resize it to fit a coupe if you really want one? price is the same $15/set. tell me what you think!

thanks

Hey, that sounds cool... but only if I can get it within a couple weeks. If that isn't possible, then I don't need it. But if it is possible then I will get a white one for sure.... unless you can make them a light gray. :D

toyotahachiroku
05-15-2005, 03:59 AM
im interested if there is a black set that will be replica for the kouki coupe trueno gt apex. also interested in 2 more extra "trueno" in black for the side moldings on the quarter panel. pm me with regards on prices and such.

Brian
05-15-2005, 04:02 AM

Yup, me too.

I'll need

2x "twin cam 16"
2x "twin cam 20"
2x "toyota sprinter trueno"

micro214_kp61
05-15-2005, 08:30 AM
Jeff Lange... no worries. it looks like i'll be doing the kouki next. i'm having problems with the zenki. my files are too big for my pc so it keeps crashing down. something to do with the virtual memory. anyways, i've finished the layout early this morning (2:30 am to be exact). i just need to find the sheet of paper where i wrote the sizes. i just need to resize them actual size. then tomorrow, i'll try to make 'em. btw, the decals are silver and black right? is there any other color that came out of the factory?

AccentAE86... it'll only take me 2 seconds to resize it to fit the coupe. i'll have it done by Monday night or Tuesday morning the latest (of this week of course).

martiniracing/Brian... i didn't know that there's that much interests for the twincam 20s. i'll make 'em by middle or late of this week and post it. but i need to now what color you guys want it. again prices would be $15 plus shipping.

Jeff Lange
05-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Jeff Lange... no worries. it looks like i'll be doing the kouki next. i'm having problems with the zenki. my files are too big for my pc so it keeps crashing down. something to do with the virtual memory. anyways, i've finished the layout early this morning (2:30 am to be exact). i just need to find the sheet of paper where i wrote the sizes. i just need to resize them actual size. then tomorrow, i'll try to make 'em. btw, the decals are silver and black right? is there any other color that came out of the factory?

Just silver and black, I don't know how much interest there will be for black seeing as how you can still get those from Toyota, I think I'd do that, but I don't really know ;).

If you need any measurements, I can measure the ones I have on my car. :)

micro214_kp61
05-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Just silver and black, I don't know how much interest there will be for black seeing as how you can still get those from Toyota, I think I'd do that, but I don't really know ;).

If you need any measurements, I can measure the ones I have on my car. :)

Jeff Lange... if you don't mind, please do measure it. i just need the height of the letters on the back and sides. i have my papers at the sho and won't see till tomorrow.

Jeff Lange
05-15-2005, 04:30 PM
Jeff Lange... if you don't mind, please do measure it. i just need the height of the letters on the back and sides. i have my papers at the sho and won't see till tomorrow.

Also, just in case you were thinking of making the Kouki door stickers as well, they only came in 1 colour, and they're still available from Toyota too.

All that is discontinued from Toyota is the silver trunk stickers.

I'll measure them later this evening when my brother brings my car back from Lethbridge.

dansmith11
05-15-2005, 04:37 PM
id be down for some twincam 20 stickers :)

micro214_kp61
05-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Jeff.. i thought all the decals for the kouki are black and silver? can you please post a pix of just the silver like you said for the trunk. (sorry, non AE owner here! :p )

Jeff Lange
05-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Jeff.. i thought all the decals for the kouki are black and silver? can you please post a pix of just the silver like you said for the trunk. (sorry, non AE owner here! :p )

The door stickers were always silver.

The trunk stickers came in black and silver.

Here's my car:

http://jeff.supramania.com/corolla/before/rear.jpg

You really can't see it well, for some reason the GT-S sticker is all faded, I can't figure it out, all the other decals on my car are perfect... :(

Here's the door stickers:

http://jeff.supramania.com/corolla/old/kelowna_88.jpg
http://jeff.supramania.com/corolla/door_decals.jpg

The door stickers are silver with a black outline, so you can see them even on white cars, etc, but the rear ones have no outline, so on silver cars, the silver decals wouldn't work, and on black cars the black decals wouldn't work.

martiniracing
05-16-2005, 10:42 AM
MIKIE, i want the stickers to be in a deep deep dark metallic grey (if not, black i guess, but black is too plain). again, i need 2 sets: one for coupe and one for hatch. if you can make the ones for the mouldings (on the rear quarters), that'll be great too

sam