PDA

View Full Version : I need a 4agze front clip

CFerrari
05-16-2005, 11:05 PM
I am in desperate search of a GZE front cut (everything included). If anyone has or knows where to get I would greatly appreciate it and if its a good deal then I will pay a finders fee =)...

Chris

SuprltvCnspircy
05-17-2005, 12:53 AM
i can probably help you out... im just waiting on a price for an engine and a clip... what would you want it out of? let me know and i can see how i can help...

CFerrari
05-17-2005, 04:49 PM
thanx for the reply. It doesnt really matter to me what it is out of as long as its complete and in running condition. Preferably low K's. I have an 86 thats in desperate need of a transplant so its imperative that all wiring, ecu, ignition, induction peices are there.

Chris

Steve Groenink
05-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Chris I do have an aw11 GZE engine/tranny/ecu that i just pulled from a very good running 89 Supercharged?

Steve

CFerrari
05-17-2005, 10:32 PM
how much would you want for it? How about an install, what would you charge for that? You seem to be the only guy in Alberta doing toyota swaps.

Chris

Steve Groenink
05-18-2005, 12:51 AM
how much would you want for it? How about an install, what would you charge for that? You seem to be the only guy in Alberta doing toyota swaps.

Chris

hehe I currently have about a 1-2month waiting list LOL and I just bought a house and take possesion in 6 weeks, I should be able to fit you in around mid to end of july though, realistically about a 2week turnaround time as long as i have a deposit and can order all the needed stuff ahead of time.

Steve