PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bride super low seat rail for AE86

Panda86
05-17-2005, 07:36 PM
This is the Bride right side (JDM drivers - USDM passenger) seat rail, sliders and side mount brackets for the AE86. This is the kind all the D1 guys use. It allows you to mount the bucket seat BETWEEN the rails so that it can be nice and low. You can use it on this side, or modify it for the drivers side. Designed for Bride, but you can make it work for other side mounted seats (I used it for my Sparco).

Mint condition, hardly used it. I got a different base so I don't need this one anymore.

$100

Crzy Joe
05-17-2005, 07:46 PM
This is the Bride right side (JDM drivers - USDM passenger) seat rail, sliders and side mount brackets for the AE86. This is the kind all the D1 guys use. It allows you to mount the bucket seat BETWEEN the rails so that it can be nice and low. You can use it on this side, or modify it for the drivers side. Designed for Bride, but you can make it work for other side mounted seats (I used it for my Sparco).

Mint condition, hardly used it. I got a different base so I don't need this one anymore.

$100

I'm interested.

Which model number is this seat rail?

Cheers,

Crzy Joe

Brian
05-17-2005, 11:58 PM
2nd in line after Crzy Joe :)

btw, what's the retail on this item?

Panda86
05-18-2005, 12:35 AM
Yes, it is for the AE86 Corolla GTS (it fits in my car with a Sparco Evo and Rev side mounted seats).

Looks something like this:

http://speedstar.ca/gallery/brideweb/FG-type.JPG

This is what it says on the side decal, it's white:

Bride Super seat

Model AE85.AE86
Type RH
Code T033 (right side)
Parts List GS.SR

Retail on this was like $200.

I got a Sparco base so i don't need this one.

narfy
05-18-2005, 10:17 AM
third dibs!!!!

Panda86
05-19-2005, 01:44 AM
Sold!