stuff is located in toronto:

front pair of rebuilt calipers, used for 1000km's - sold

passenger side fender in great shape - $50

rear hatch w/glass, surface rust - $50

driver's side door, broken glass, surface rust - $30

passenger side door, surface rust - $15

sr5 wheels with tires, pair - $0

pair of dunlop snow tires with tonnes of meat 195/60/14 - $30

2 pairs of front strut casings, ideal for coilover conversion - $50 a pair. this is what you can do to them:

Soulibrium
05-03-2004, 07:36 AM
how come ur sellin?

hachi_slow
05-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Responded to your thread on toyotanation.

martiniracing
05-03-2004, 09:09 AM
why am i selling? i need money and space!

Migs
05-03-2004, 11:05 AM
have any pics of the actual strut casings? How rusty are they? have the steering knuckles and control arms been removed? Are you 100% sure they aren't bent?

Sorry for the questions, but this is stuff I've got to know ;)

Migs

trueno
05-03-2004, 11:06 AM
i have a set of HTS dampners and have been told that i need to cut the strut housing to fit in the tokicos. will i have to modify these before i slide in the new dampners?

thanks
jimbo

Dusk, Until the Sky Crashes

AccentAE86
05-03-2004, 01:16 PM
i have a set of HTS dampners and have been told that i need to cut the strut housing to fit in the tokicos. will i have to modify these before i slide in the new dampners?

Hey jimmy, it was good to meet you at Centennial.
You don't HAVE to cut your casings, but that would defeat the purpose of having the short stroke HTS inserts. Instead of cutting you can put a 60mm spacer into the casing before you drop in the insert. But since you bought such trick parts, you might as well do it right I say. So cut 40mm out of your struts (go for the full 60mm if you rally and will be taking serious jumps). The problem with this is you usually need to lose your spring perch to do this, so you will have to do a coilover sleeve conversion on your struts. Buy a set from Ground Control or something; they're about $200US. Don't buy the crappy brands like Image, Dropzone, Weapon R, etc... because they are no good. Once you have cut the 40mm out of your struts, weld them back together. Then you will have to make a tiny perch to hold your coilover sleeves, and then weld that onto your casing too. (The sleeves are usually aluminum, so you can't weld them directly onto the casing) Now go out and get a 20mm spacer machined and drop it into your casing, and then put the insert in and you know the rest. Have fun!

martiniracing
05-06-2004, 10:49 AM
hey migs, the lower control arms and knuckles are not included and are removed. i will see when i can take a picture of the strut casings. 1 out of four strut casings i have, have the perch pretty much rotted off. it wouldn't really matter if you're planning on doing a custom coilover setup anyway.

hey trueno, i shortened my strut casing by 40mm. i got a machine shop to do the job for me.. very costly, but the job was done excellent. i used the ground control kit which came with eibach springs.

AccentAE86
05-06-2004, 11:39 AM
Hey do you know how much it would cost to ship the front calipers to edmonton??

martiniracing
05-06-2004, 11:50 AM
oh crap, forgot to mention the front calipers are sold

DJ Ambiguous
05-06-2004, 11:53 AM
i got a pair of front struts laying at my house...i think one of the spindles are bent on one of them.. no rotors or strut tops.. free if anyone is interested.. or else i will throw it out.. thanks

AccentAE86
05-06-2004, 12:22 PM
i got a pair of front struts laying at my house...i think one of the spindles are bent on one of them.. no rotors or strut tops.. free if anyone is interested.. or else i will throw it out.. thanks

Hey phil I will take them if they're free, and as long as they have the "gland nuts" still. You know, that cap that holds the insert in the strut.

DJ Ambiguous
05-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Hey phil I will take them if they're free, and as long as they have the "gland nuts" still. You know, that cap that holds the insert in the strut.

lol.. i don't think there are any gland nuts on either of them :P... but you might be in luck cause i think i have one sitting in a bag somewhere... let me know when you wanna come get them.. i am work til 9 today and i'll be off early tomorrow so we could arrange something..

Drifting_ae86
05-06-2004, 01:31 PM
do u still have the pasenger side front fender i will take it off ur hands? will u ship it? i cant send money untill next week thats when i get paid from work...

Lyle

martiniracing
05-06-2004, 02:07 PM
yeah i can ship. lemmie know when you're ready, you can just email me

sam

Drifting_ae86
05-07-2004, 09:15 AM
yeah i can ship. lemmie know when you're ready, you can just email me

sam

Can u hold on to that for me for a week i get paid next thursday :D thanks alot

Lyle

martiniracing
05-07-2004, 02:36 PM
sure, i'll hold em for ya.. you can paypal me and i'll ship it cod by greyhound

Drifting_ae86
05-07-2004, 04:01 PM
how do i pay by paypal i dont ahve access to a credit card :confused: what should i do?? and how much will the shipping be i did an estimate on greyhound for like 44.00 i think im not shure how much the fenders weigh thoe?

Lyle

martiniracing
05-07-2004, 08:31 PM
i'm from toronto.. the best thing you can do, is to take some measurements of teh fender and enter them on greyhound.. the fender should be around 5 lbs

sam