PDA

View Full Version : FS & FREE: 1 or 2 parts

nusneak
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Not sure if anyone is interested, but my p/s system out of my coupe is now ripped out. It worked fine when I drove with it, asking $20obo for everything except one of the hoses I used to loop the rack, and some of the insul.

I still got that bezel and 4 gauges for a HB, almost mint aswell. $20 obo

I also got an Integra lip from migs for free (thanks sir!)
So if anyone wants a Cressida lip I modified with the 'fake clip joiner' thing offset on the side, for free its yours. It fits on the Corolla good, I got a few pics of on it on my car (but apparently I had it on upside down, i dunno) Either way I don't need it, I'm not going to use it, and if anyone wants an almost unscathed Cressida lip for their car its yours for free, I'd rather not throw it away.

nusneak
06-27-2005, 07:01 PM
bump
and the cressida lip has had dips placed on it. - so its gone

nusneak
06-28-2005, 06:15 PM
I also got a good condition GT-S wheel without the center piece if anyone is after that. $20

I also got a grill from my 85 coupe, I'm going to modify my bumper to work with the 86 grill, so I wont be using the stock grill again (even if I wanted to) $20

TIA

nusneak
06-28-2005, 10:13 PM
bump, also any reasonable offer for any part still for sale wont be refused, I want to get rid of it.

pic of wheel (minor leather damage at top on back side of wheel, 95% good condition)

slideways gts
06-28-2005, 11:39 PM
i would be interested in the steering wheel if it had the center piece

nusneak
06-29-2005, 07:49 AM
i would be interested in the steering wheel if it had the center piece
unfortunatly I don't, and if I did I would most likely be keeping it since mine is not 100%
bump for a wheel with no horn button.