PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Japanese 4agze/4age stuff (supercharger and other stuff)

Vegaboy
06-28-2005, 03:02 PM
-I'm selling the supercharger with the jdm (smaller) pulley as well as the intake manifold. And a wiring harness and ecu.
I haven't run any of this stuff as I got the engine, have taken it all off, and I'm putting on a turbo and standalone.
-Also, selling the transmission from a fwd map gen 4agze.
-FWD RS*R header as well. Worth more then $800us brand new. Must be sold. Make an offer.

ECU from my stock blue top. And the complete wiring harness. This i know was working when i removed it from the car.
Trevor.

llloyd
06-28-2005, 03:37 PM
is that the map ecu and harness? if so how much you want for it and how much including the engine? hit me lloyd@slow30.com or i'll problly check replies

Vegaboy
06-28-2005, 03:41 PM
The engine is staying with me. It's bein boosted along with FJO standalone.
The harness and ECU, i'm not sure how much it should be worth. A couple hundred bucks i guess. Again, i haven't tested them and they're being sold as is. The harness appears to be a stock bluetop harness modified to work with the 4agze. The circuit board of the ECU appears to be fine.
Trevor.

The Load
06-28-2005, 05:26 PM
any pics of the header? super-phat-cat@shaw.ca thanks,

max attack
06-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Would you part with just the pulley?,I think they're running 10lbs right?.Is it the sc pulley or the crank pulley that was changed?(I think it was the sc but.....)

Vegaboy
06-29-2005, 06:55 AM
It is the supercharger pulley that was smaller. Yes, 10psi, and no, I will not take the pulley out.
It's being sold as it is.
I'll try and get some pics of the header for you as soon as I can. And i'll pm about the wiring/ecu.
Trevor.
EDIT: Found a pic.

max attack
06-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Fair enough,I could send you mine as a replacement however :D

trueno4life
07-02-2005, 12:54 AM
can you post pics of the wiring harness and ecu, as i'm very intrested in getting them,
you say that the harness was modified from blue top harness to work on gze, when you
bought them, were you given a garantee that they work on the gze? if you can, drop me
a line @ (780) 906-3131. thanks.

Vegaboy
07-04-2005, 02:47 PM
He told me that it would work, but I wouldn't say the same. I'm not sure the extent that they it needs to be fixed. I am just not the type to garauntee something I personally can't be sure of.
I'm asking $275 for the harness and ECU as a package. I'd prefer not to split them up. If I have to, I'll say $125 for the harness and $175 for the ECU.
Thanks.
Trevor.