PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy: Electronic Rust Stopper

toyotahachiroku
05-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Ok, what I'm trying group buy is basically a device that hooks up a power supply (12v battery) and chassis. The device uses sacrificial anode technology and basically stops rust from forming and continuing to grow. It has been proven that it works. Kshin has been using it on his 86 for quite a few years and even bare metal that has been exposed to rain and air hasnt started to rust yet. Anyways, more info can be found here. www.ruststopamerica.com For this group buy, i need 10 people. 6 of the spots have already been filled up. So, i need 4 more people to complete the deal. Anyways, the group buy price should be about 140-150US. thats including shipping and taxes and such. Compared to retail or the site, thats like a 30-40US discount.

im in vancouver btw
contact me
icq 60005952
email ragnarok @ telus . net
msn toyotahachiroku @ hotmail . com

Bakachin
05-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Bump for a good investment. I'll take one... pm'ed u.

SSJChar
05-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Aha! ive been wondering about these things. i saw them on TRUCKS! once, but i it was awhile ago, and didnt know what the company was, or even what the things were called. i might be interested, i dunno. we'll see.

the link didnt seem to work. i think it might be www.ruststopnorthamerica.com

speed_ricer
05-12-2004, 01:43 AM
i am in will need one since my corolla just sits there right now

GTSPARTSMAN
05-12-2004, 07:07 AM
It may be a little late for some of us. A friend of mine just bought a new Toyota Sienna van with one installed. I wondered if it works on something other than a brand new auto. I was under the impression it was more of a preventive type system, rather than a ' stop the cancer from spreading' thing.

do-boy
05-12-2004, 08:39 AM
i may also be in, gotta check my "chin" (chinese heehee) re$serves. when is the deadline for the GB?

DJ Ambiguous
05-12-2004, 11:42 AM
VERY INTERESTED however i want a bit more proof that this thing actually works.. $150 US is still a lot of money to invest in something that i can probably make myself...

toyotahachiroku
05-12-2004, 03:40 PM
proof...the only person i know that have used this is kshin.
i'll try to get him to type a few words or post some pictures or something.