Thread: My car - non Toyota, 93 civic.

My car - non Toyota, 93 civic.

A ways back I sold my mx73 cressida sedan, and bought a new car. Its a 93 civic si painted champ white. I still have my cressida wagon

Engine is stock except for a 2 inch exhaust with an oval muffler. Rides on KYB AGX, GC's SRR LCAs and a bunch of chassis bars. Wheels are Volk Racing 5/4s on Kumho rubber. Yes, the rears are supposed to have 4 spokes. It will be getting a new coat of paint in the spring, with some exterior accessories. Over the winter, I hope to go B series, and finally turbocharge it next summer.

Here ya guys go. So you guys think I could rock a DK sticker ?? :cool:

no DK sticker fo you JK you have to talk to the big guys about that civics cool as long as you dont turn into a ricer on us lol

Mike
    in progress

Quote Originally Posted by trueno4life
    no DK sticker fo you JK you have to talk to the big guys about that civics cool as long as you dont turn into a ricer on us lol

Mike
    damn.
    my big mouth front bumper already shipped

haha j/k.

the only exterior additions are going to be a mugen style front lip, a cf hood,hatch and duckbill. possible the eg6 thin side mouldings. thats it! once i get a type r rear sway, my suspension setup is basically complete, so on to the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by 86chaser
    damn.
    my big mouth front bumper already shipped

haha j/k.

the only exterior additions are going to be a mugen style front lip, a cf hood,hatch and duckbill. possible the eg6 thin side mouldings. thats it! once i get a type r rear sway, my suspension setup is basically complete, so on to the engine.
    Talk to Ben or Dixon @ www.aj-racing.com for any of these products mentioned above. They're knowledge is exaspirating in the field of Twincam Honda's. They also tune other makes of cars. (ie Toyotas, Nissans, Mazdas...etc)
    aka Johnny_Engrish/Wildcat86
    aka THE REAL CUSCO 86..damn biters

You need a mugen LSD. Right Doug?
    - Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian
    You need a mugen LSD. Right Doug?
    I dont see why not! I had one.

ahem "dickson" or dicky.....or just dick hahaha

i <3 eg6 in white.....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Engrish
    Talk to Ben or Dixon @ www.aj-racing.com for any of these products mentioned above. They're knowledge is exaspirating in the field of Twincam Honda's. They also tune other makes of cars. (ie Toyotas, Nissans, Mazdas...etc)

yea i know all about AJR, and have seen many of their cars in person last time i was in vancouver. expensive stuff though! but its the real deal for sure. I will definitely talk to those 2 guys for exterior and interior pieces when i get to it though, thanks for the headsup. As far as the engine goes, I know what I want already, and it won't be NA so I don't need any JDM bling there haha.

thanks for the nice comments guys :o

Quote Originally Posted by 86chaser
    yea i know all about AJR, and have seen many of their cars in person last time i was in vancouver. expensive stuff though! but its the real deal for sure. I will definitely talk to those 2 guys for exterior and interior pieces when i get to it though, thanks for the headsup. As far as the engine goes, I know what I want already, and it won't be NA so I don't need any JDM bling there haha.

thanks for the nice comments guys :o
    I am not sure if you are aware of this, however here in van there are a lot of ppl with excess civic parts, especially for the EG support. Check out this site, www.vancouvercivics.com. There are a lot of good guys on there. Ask Panda86! Sweet deals as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Engrish
    I am not sure if you are aware of this, however here in van there are a lot of ppl with excess civic parts, especially for the EG support. Check out this site, www.vancouvercivics.com. There are a lot of good guys on there. Ask Panda86! Sweet deals as well.

never saw that forum before, but i will sign up. looks like it has a good buy/sell area. thansk for the headsup

I *really* like that generation of Civic. If I ever get away from old Corollas that would be one of the cars on my list.
    ?Spencer M
    ?Member Since :: November 6, 2002