Thread: VibeZ's Corolla GT-S

VibeZ's Corolla GT-S

hey guys!

I've been here awhile and i have seen pics of alot of your corollas. And i must say im impressed with how clean and nice alot of your cars are!

Im doing the best i can to be up to par with corollas like yours, but is stll have alot to do. I live in Montreal and am currently enroled in the Mechnical Engineering program at Concordia University. Around here there are'nt many corollas...probably due to the horrid montreal streets and weather.

I thought its about time that i post mine up after all this time. Hope you guys like it, im just goin for a simple look.

gotta get new tires......

Mods:
    20v 4age silvertop (still running on crappy carbs)
    Bilsten shocks
    Eibach Springs
    spinturn knob
    Kaaz 2 way LSD
    J-blood kit replica (oh yea thanks Migs! I got it home in one piece.)

Its not much but i try to do what i can with the money im left with after paying my tuition.

The best part about owning an ae86, is workin on it yourself! I love tinkering with the engine and installing everything myself. My dad and I love working on the car together and a BIG thanks goes out to him cuz he's a big help!

hope you guys enjoy!

Thanks,
    Mike
    Dont Underestimate Me, I Aint Your Regular Brownie

I love it

such a clean hatch!
    Part of the Motor Village Crew... werd.
    Kouki AE86 Gun-Metal Green Hatch

hawt car that's what i would like mine to look like

Mike
    in progress

front left tire needs air!!!

nice and clean, keep it up!!! :cool:
    1992 lexus ls400
    1987 toyota corolla gt-s
    yesguy!

Quote Originally Posted by VickersGTS View Post
    Dont even think about swapping if you cant diagnose a bluetop and make it run half-decent. Stock 4A's are like lego.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    If you were a real enthusiast you wouldn't care if you got a coupe or hatch if the chassis was clean. Coupes are better in every way except space.

good looking car man

I like it. I like the black skirts, lip and wing, the hood doesn't even look bad. I especially like the bulge, what's it for, something on the 20V?

Are those zipties at the front bumper and fender? If so nice work on making it look full race and not ricey

Got Soup?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavi Mike
    I like it. I like the black skirts, lip and wing, the hood doesn't even look bad. I especially like the bulge, what's it for, something on the 20V?
    yup, its for the 20v cuz the previous owner made something like a trap for the carbs so nothing would enter my engine and mess it up. The trap was pretty big so the last owner had cut a hole thru the hood so it can close. Then i made that little bump thingy. I removed the trap now and put filters instead. So theres no need for the bump now, therefore im looking for a new hood

Quote Originally Posted by Solid Soup
    Are those zipties at the front bumper and fender? If so nice work on making it look full race and not ricey
    yup its zipties, thanks

Don't get rid of the buldge, it adds character. If you really want to get rid of it, I'll trade you, hood for hood. Plus it's already flat black.

what colour was the car originally?
    Part of the Motor Village Crew... werd.
    Kouki AE86 Gun-Metal Green Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Cavi Mike
    Don't get rid of the buldge, it adds character. If you really want to get rid of it, I'll trade you, hood for hood. Plus it's already flat black.
    haha trust me, you dont want this hood. I made the bump myself out of fiberglass and putty. Its really badly done when you look close up. In pics it looks ok. If i did trade you, you would hate me forever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zagato_83
    what colour was the car originally?
    The car was originally black. It had some rust bubles so i grinded them out, patched it up and pinted the area flat black. Once i was all done the car had flat black spots all over. So i decided to spray it white.